Stayed 2 nights recently. Staff were excellent and welcoming. Booking in process was simple. Our room on the 7th floor was excellent. Large room. Huge bed. Comfortable armchairs. Enough storage space. A bathroom of size with walk-in shower and bath.
Huge panoramic windows for great view of the city lights at night.
Breakfast had great selection of tasty hot and cold food - enough for every taste.
Location is ideal for Piccadilly Station and access to Metro and free Metroshuttle buses to explore the city. Any issues were minor and we really enjoyed the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa, set in the heart of Cottonopolis, is Manchester's largest four-star hotel. Perfectly located if travelling by rail, road or foot, our eyecatching expanse dominates the skyline all the way from Piccadilly Station to the Mancunian Way allowing quick and easy access to and from all the major motorways. The team at our hotel in Manchester is driven to deliver an outstanding guest experience and has a reputation for its service standards and food quality. As the 2013 winner of "The best sleep in the city" award (Manchester Evening News), it combines 338 beautiful bedrooms with state of the art conferencing, an indulgent urban spa and first class bar and live theatre restaurant experience in our Scottish Steak Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Macdonald Manchester Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel And Spa
- Macdonald Manchester Hotel Manchester
- Macdonald Hotel Manchester