4,527 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies city cafe train station on arrival free wifi canal street manchester piccadilly excellent hotel modern hotel mini bar business trip hotel bar breakfast was excellent central location saturday night stayed for one night
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Clean and efficient, good central location near the train station. It was a standard Doubletree stay - however there was nothing exceptional or outstanding that made it stand out. Next time in Manchester I will try another hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jonathan W
Robert F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Jonathan W, Thank you for your review. Please, let us know on your next visit how we can exceed your expectations and bring maximum value to get 5/5 review. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Kind regards, Robert

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I enjoy staying at your hotel, the location is excellent, the service always on point, breakfast is varied and delicious but most of all I absolutely adore the cookie. I stay with you whenever I am in Manchester.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank monicalP5191PL

Dear monicalP5191PL, Thank you for your amazing review! I am delighted you had a great stay and made the most of your visit to the hotel. I am very pleased to read all your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Best wishes, Robert.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for the first time with my husband at the start of the Christmas markets to do some Christmas shopping. I used Tesco vouchers to pay for a bulk of the stay. We travelled by train so the hotel was perfectly located about 2 minutes away from Manchester Piccadilly. I knew the check in time was 3pm so didn’t expect to get checked in as I arrived about 12.45 pm but we’re surprised to be offered a room. It was also a lovely surprise to get a delicious hot cookie as I’d forgotten that Doubletree do this! As we were checking in we were told we were being given an upgraded room which was a lovely surprise. I’m presuming this was due to it having been my husbands birthday a few days earlier as later that day when we got back to our room there was a lovely plate with a cake, chocolate coated strawberry’s & a happy birthday message and card. The room was lovely, a nice size with both kettle and espresso machine. There were robes and slippers and were very comfortable during our stay. Bit disappointed that rooms don’t tend to have baths these days but I know this is becoming more common with many updated hotels. We had breakfast both mornings and were impressed with the breakfast area. It looked newly furnished and I loved the quality of the furnishings. Very comfortable and spacious. There was a good selection of both cooked and continental breakfast. All staff that we encountered were all professional, helpful and very friendly. I would stay there again and recommend this hotel for its location and quality.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank donnapos

Dear donnapos, Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you had a great stay and made the most of your visit to the hotel and Manchester. I am very pleased to receive your feedback regarding our location, warm welcome cookie, check-in, your room and breakfast. I am also happy to read your comments regarding the team and I will sure pass on your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Best wishes, Robert

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I stayed in the Auburn suite for two nights on a business trip in Manchester. The view from the room was wonderful and you must try the Room service (food is amazing) Staff were wonderful, helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend hotel!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Ria G
Robert F, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Piccadilly, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Ria G, Thank you for your kind review. I am delighted you had a great stay and made the most of your visit to the hotel. I am very pleased to read all your comments. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Best wishes, Robert.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I was on business trip last week and chose to stay here as it's next to Piccadilly Station and easy to hop on early morning train without worry about traffic. It was a nice place to stay with friendly staff and all functioned cozy room. The warm cookie made me smile on a cold mid-night arrival. Definitely coming back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Iris S

Dear Iris S, Thank you for your review. I am delighted to read your comments regarding our location, friendly staff, your room and warm welcome cookie. Please, let us know on your next visit how we can exceed your expectations and bring maximum value to get 5/5 review. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future. Kind regards, Robert