Hilton Manchester Deansgate
US$ 63
US$ 167
US$ 102
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Manchester East(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Ibis Manchester Centre Portland Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 110
US$ 107
  • Room Service
Staycity Aparthotels Laystall Street(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 105
Official Site
US$ 252
US$ 238
  • Pool
4,744 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecloud barpodium restaurantfloor to ceiling windowscocktail barafternoon teahigh floorbirthday treatstandard roomcity centremodern hotelsaturday nightcooked breakfastfull englishfollowing morningstayed for one nightclouds
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed on business, not quite as central as other hotels but a good base. Easy check in with efficient staff, nice room, clean and well appointed, nice catering. A colleague who stayed a couple of weeks later spotted Roberto Mancini there so clearly a mark of some quality!

• Stayed: January 2012
John M, General Manager at Hilton Manchester Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

Dear Guest

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback with everyone following your stay with us.

I am really pleased that you had a great stay with us and that you had the opportunity to dine with us.

I do hope that you are able to return to stay with us on business or leisure in the future when it would be our pleasure to look after you once again.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Stayed for 3 nights. Room was very nicely presented, way better than a couple of tired Hiltons I have stayed in elsewhere. Very clean, good facilities, comfy bed. Bathroom was very nice, shower was good once figured out the temperature control. Was advised that breakfast wasn't included when checking in but once I had checked my booking confirmation (saying it was) and rang down, this was corrected swiftly with no issue.
Had room service once, which was very good, brought to the room in a warming oven, which was great because sometimes the food arrives only just warm enough.
Breakfast was good for a buffet style, plenty of choice. Standard coffee was awful though, but espresso was delivered when asked, dont get that everywhere. Staff were polite and friendly.
Certainly a good, modern Hilton. I was impressed. Shame the investment isn't there for some other hotels in this chain.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Manchester.

I am really pleased that you found all team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your stay and that you enjoyed your breakfast and you had a great nights sleep in our comfortable beds.

Thank you for dining via Room Service and it is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your dining experience.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back as our guest in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

Stayed here on government rates as we were holding an event next day. Staff were excellent. Agree about charging for water other hotels its free and there's no 3G signal at all. You can have wifi if you pay. PLEASE! We are in the 21st century just provide it. It didn't even work for our event and we were unable to tweet anything. I wouldn't pay full price to stay. Breakfast - there was a lot to choose from but neither the tea nor coffee was nice.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing this review following your stay with us this month.

The team here at Hilton Manchester Deansgate are pleased to be able to offer you a friendly service and I hope that you return when business or leisure brings you to Manchester.

Hilton Worldwide are delighted to be able to confirm that we are now able to offer our guests full WIFI access in all areas of the hotel including guest bedrooms. Something you can now enjoy in all Hilton Hotels. Complimentary WIFI is available in our public areas.

The water supplied in our guest rooms is there as a benefit should our guests wish to consume it. We would of course have been more than happy to offer alternatives via our Room Service department should you have so wished.

We are pleased to be able to offer our guest a wide variety of breakfast food items and I am pleased that this was to your liking and I can assure you that I have shared your comments regarding the team and coffee served to ensure that they are being prepared to standard to ensure we do not receive this feedback in the future.

I do hope that you are able to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

We got a great deal and had a lovely stay. The rooms are so lovely, for about 30 minutes after checking in we spent admiring the lovely views of the city and the rooms furniture.

In the morning, breakfast was lovely and spent celeb spotting as it seems to be a firm favourite amongst some stars.

Sad point was that we were so tired that we never got to experience the sky bar or spa facilities so a return trip is defiantly on the cards.

Room Tip: High floor = Great views for all.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback with everyone.

I am delighted that you were able to take advantage of one of our many offers on this occasion and I hope that there are many more to come.

Thank you very much for all of your positive feedback, it is great to know that you enjoyed every aspect of the hotel, our service, offerings and indeed the wonderful views of Manchester.

I am thrilled to read that you will defiantly return to stay with us at which point I hope you are able to enjoy a cocktail on Cloud 23 and maybe a swim or sauna in our leisure area.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

We stayed here on Sunday the 4th March after spending two nights previously in the Radisson Edwardian - First and foremost both myself and my partner preferred the Hilton massively to the Radisson (And shall be staying again).

We were welcomed friendlily by the concierge who also took our luggage to be stored until the room was ready, from this moment on we knew we'd made the mistake of not staying here the prior two nights.

We stayed in the Executive Deluxe room, and we were on the 18th floor which had spectacular views of the city. The bed was very comfy (A far cry from Radisson's which was rock solid), clean and relatively spacey. The television was a little bit of a let down however as it didn't seem to have satellite or even freeview. One gripe however is that while we were let into our room an hour early our luggage was not present, upon calling I was informed it would be brought up and we had nothing for an hour which I then called back and was told that she wasn't aware of this as there had been a shift change, which is a little bit lacking in organisation. Needless to say this issue was rectified when the concierge arrived promptly after calling the second time, I don't know if it was impolite of me not to tip her however I didn't feel a tip was due to the time I waited.

Some other gripes are that it seems to be a very noisy hotel, we were able to hear the people in the adjacent room speaking and moving on their bed. We could also hear doors slamming and a really loud bang at around 3am, something which awoke both myself and my partner.

Aside from the above we had a fantastic time, and enjoyed some fine cocktails in Cloud23 along with an unexpectedly wonderful breakfast in the executive lounge (When we read "Continental breakfast" we expected just pastries and fruit - Not bacon, sausage, egg and all the rest).

We will no doubt be staying again in the future, and look forward to it.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for completing this review and for sharing your detailed feedback with everyone.

I am really pleased that you found all team members to be welcoming and attentive and that they looked after you during your stay.

Delighted that you enjoyed your breakfast and you had a great nights sleep in our comfortable beds. I can only apologise that you were unable to view our satellite television channels that we offer. The television in the room that you occupied has been checked to ensure that is is working to standard.

Please accept my apologies that you encountered poor service from the Concierge department with regards to the delivery of your luggage. Your comments have allowed me to speak with Thira Rama, our Front Office Manager and I am assured by him that he has taken the necessary action within his department and conducted retraining with the individuals concerned to ensure that the shortfalls you encountered do not recur again and I am sorry that you failed you.

I empathise completely with your comments regarding the noise disturbance you encountered from other guests staying in the hotel. I have requested that the Night Team conduct more frequent floor walks during the night to ensure that the problem you encountered does not happen again.

I am so pleased to read that you will be returning to the hotel in the future and the team and I look forward to welcoming you back.