Considering that the hotel is at a busy junction and with several sets of traffic lights, it is surprisingly quiet in the rooms. Even though we were on theside facing the road we heard very little traffic noise because a secong set of souble glazing has recently been installed - making it quadrupal glazed!
The room itself was standard Premier Inn, decent sized good bed and spotless, The en suite was fine with a decent shower.
The Table Table pub "Christie Fields" is next door, we had a typical Premier Inn breakfast there (if you haven't tried their veggie sausages please do - they are much better than the meat ones) although the cooked to order breakfast could have been a bit hotter.
Throughout our stay the staff were cheerful and very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in this vibrant area, full of independent boutiques and cafes, with great links to the city ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester West Didsbury Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (West Didsbury) Hotel Manchester
- Premier Inn West Didsbury