2,039 results
All reviews stayed here car park comedy store meal deal busy road old trafford minute walk main road all you can eat on site parking palace theatre free shuttle good nights sleep family room air con manchester city centre bars and restaurants
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We frequently use Premier inn and usually find them to be perfectly fit for purpose and good value for money. On this occasion, we thought that the hotel was looking very run down, outdated and the standard of cleanliness was questionable. More importantly, our overall experience was marred by service, cleanliness and maintenance problems:Someone else's hair on tiles in shower area (neither of us has long dark hair!). No soap in bathroom dispenser. Slow service in a fairly quiet restaurant at dinner (we were going to a concert and as a result missed the start)Unacceptably long waiting time at breakfast - we had to skip and obtain a refund.Suffice to say, we won't be staying at this particular Premier Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NT156598754
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Myself and my husband were invited to a friend's wedding in Manchester city centre so decided to stay at the premier inn at deansgate locks the accommodation was excellent very cosy clean rooms lovely comfy bed everything you would expect from a premier inn booking at reception was very good and the breakfast was very good plenty to choose from the only problem was when we went to the breakfast restaurant there wasn't enough seating so we had to wait to be seated but all done we certainly would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for one night and overall had an ok stay,

I arrived around 10:30 in the evening having travelled for 6 hours, the hotel was easy to find, my sat nav took me right to it, to get in the carpark you drive past the hotel, take the turning on your left and then left again.

The carpark was full with only a disabled space left, I asked a reception and they confirmed it was ok for me to use it.

The check in was super friendly, I did not use the bar or restaurant, my room was ok the bed was comfy and the room was clean. The decorations were very tired but did not really affect my stay.

Breakfast was the normal standard, the chef was very chatty and the staff were friendly.

I moved my car in the morning to a non disabled space as I was attending a conference at the Manchester convention centre and could leave my car in the carpark.

All in all an ok stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2018

We live in Northern Ireland and were taking our son to start at Salford University. The Premier Travel Inn was very close to area he was moving to and had on site parking. We decided to stay for three nights to make sure that he had everything and settled in ok. The hotel staff were very welcoming, helpful and friendly with excellent knowledge of the local area. We ate breakfast each morning and dinner each night in the restaurant and could not fault the food or the service. I would recommend the hotel to anyone who wanted good food and a very good nights sleep. A well done goes to Cezar and Dianne for looking after us!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with a friend of mine on the night of the United vs Spurs game & I was more than satisfied with my stay...

The hotel is pretty close to Old Trafford & is only a few pounds in a taxi away... There’s even a free phone to use at reception in the hotel...

I found the bar to be well stocked, the room to be comfortable & the noise levels to be acceptable also!

Can’t fault this place at all & I’ll definitely be back next season... unless we draw United in the Cups!

Stayed: August 2018