6,283 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar fantastic stay lovely room stayed here for one night concierge robes
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed for one night on a business trip.

The good. Checked in late with no problems and my bag had already been taken to my room having been left earlier. The room was nice and well equipped.

The bad. Got up for a late breakfast at around 9am. Waited to be seated and asked someone at the bar to be told to wait next to the lectern. Ok no problem I thought. Waiting staff were milling around but no one came over for about 5 minutes. Then a waitress walks past but goes the other way when I beckon them they dismiss me rudely as wait there someone will be over which I found to be awful. The restaurant wasn’t busy and I was in a rush to get to a meeting. I was eventually shown to a seat with a short one word apology.

Breakfast was decent but the experience was ruined by the no existent(and then rude) staff who then failed to pick up that I wasn’t too happy about the delay. I expected more from a 5 star hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Amy M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear nee198374,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to hear that you arrival experience was so smooth and the stay was comfortable for you.

I was however concerned to read your comments regarding your breakfast, and would like to discuss this directly with you.

manchesterguestrelations@radisson.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last weekend we enjoyed a four day break at the Radisson Blu in Manchester. We were there for the launch of their new venture, The Peter St Kitchen and we have to say it is very impressive. The menus are very imaginative ( if you are not into Mexican or Japanese, there are plenty of other options). We must say how grateful we are to the staff who catered for our grandchildren's allergies. One grandchild has a severe peanut allergy and the chef went out of his way to create a dish from scratch , thus alleviating any concerns we had. To summarise, we were looked after very well and the staff are great ambassadors for the hotel.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear cassandra618,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester and our new restaurant, Peter Street Kitchenb.

We are thrilled to read that not only did you enjoy your stay, but that you were also so impressed by our new restaurant. I am so pleased that you were able to make the most of being here at such an exciting time!

Thank you for your lovely comments about our team also, I am glad they were able to look after your grandchild so well.

I very much look forward to welcoming all the family back in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband booked this hotel for our 6th wedding anniversary as we stayed here when we got married. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by concierge and a special mention to Jimmy. Nothing was too much trouble and Jimmy made sure we were welcomed back. He’s a credit to the hotel. Thank you and I’m sure we will be back again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sali999

Dear sali999,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.

I am delighted you were able to return after such a special occasion for this year's celebrations and that Jimmy was on hand to make your stay so enjoyable. He is a real credit!

We can't wait to welcome you both back for the next Anniversary!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel, well appointed room, friendly staff, amazing new restaurant Peter Street kitchen, loved the vibe and will stay here again. Great cocktails, breakfast waffles are amazing. Brunch was great, glad we booked in time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharonet62,

Thank you so much for your review of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

Thank you also for your lovely comments, I am delighted to read that you had such a comfortable stay and that our Host's were able to assist making your stay so enjoyable.

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your visit to Peter Street Kitchen and was able to soak in the atmosphere!

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful hotel, with an incredible history.
Thanks particularly to Stephen for such informative and excellent service.
The building itself is fascinating.
Both for the mixed architecture and the long and complex history. Wonderful restaurant.
Will definitely return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear A1ex7,

Thank you for your wonderful comments of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester.

Our building is indeed full of history and I am so pleased to hear that you love and find it as beautiful as we do!

I am pleased Stephen was able to look after you so well.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back soon,