6,249 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room star hotel city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar fantastic stay lovely room member of staff stayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my go to hotel in Manchester and what a disappointment.

They never told me when I check in that they are refurbishing so will be noisy. Guess what!

The drilling was relentless and totally unbelievable. And I can’t believe try never consider a small refund to customers for the inconvenience caused.

Don’t you understand customer service? Loyalty from customers. Works both ways.

There are other hotels in town. Use them. Don’t bother with this one.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Monkey168
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Monkey168,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay with us.

I am terribly sorry that you were disturbed by our ongoing refurbishment.

The works have been updated on our booking platforms however I am very sorry if that was not made clear to you and for the inconvenience caused by the miscommunication.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Staff are tardy. They are unorganised and not confident in dealing with problems. No logic or personal skills for dealing with customers and generally came across utterly disinterested in the customer. I called before for fridge to be cleared. Wasn't done.
Not informed prior to arrival that work was being carried out Room had no heat. At check in the noise level was not acceptable, asked to move rooms and they moved one room down. Zero logic in it and they could not understand why that was not a resolve even when in the room. After several attempts they understood and moved me to a room.
Bathroom flooded Room noise was unacceptable Explained to reception the noise was unacceptable and asked when it would stop. The return was, they didn't know they need to keep working until the finish, it can be late some nights. Asked to move room, told it would be done on my return. Not done. Moved to a room across the hall with exact same problem. Spent double the time trying to explain to reception that I had clearly asked for a different area of the hotel and why. At this point I have missed my evening meeting all together.
Into new room, plug points don't work, fridge was not emptied, fridge did not actually even work despite being so specific about it. Noise was just as bad in that room that I could not work and had to go out. All in a hellish stay. Spoke to manager at check out who agreed to email me that day. Two weeks later of daily chasing customer service and leaving messages and I have still heard nothing from them.
I spoke to the Duty manager as I left on the 5th September and she told me work should be finished mid October, I have explained I would rather stay elsewhere until long after then as this was hideous. The offer to refund the stay was never put in writing as they said they would. I heard nothing at all from them.

I'm stunned by service this bad from a radisson, I have normally found them the better brand.

Room Tip: Chose another hotel until after Nov
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
1  Thank Laura f

Dear Laura f,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay.

I was very concerned to read your comments, and am sorry to hear of your disappointment.

I believe our Duty Manager has been in touch to arrange a satisfactory resolution for the issues experienced.

Kind regards,

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Edwardian
AmyM4875, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Amazing location. Wonderful staff , great clean hotel, The doorman George was great gave us a lot of tips. This is my 4th trip down here love it. The hotel very clean. and modern. The night manager Myen Uddin was amazing he took his time to help us, he is a very kind human being and very professional. Thank you Mr, Uddin we will be returning soon. We will recommend this hotel anytime. Cheers Guiro

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Guiro A

Dear Guiro A

I am delighted that we were able to make your return visit so enjoyable, thank you for this recommendation and your very kind comments on members of our team.

I hope you can come and visit us again very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for 3 days for my 22nd birthday! Honestly the best hotel I’ve stayed in, so clean and modern. Spa & pool were amazing, staff were always so polite and helpful especially the doorman during the daytime. Rooms were so nice and the hotel is in a really good location. Amazing stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellie M

Dear Ellie M

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your birthday celebrations with us and left with some great memories.
Thank you for writing this review.

Kind regards