6,298 results
All reviews opus bar steak and lobster the free trade hall afternoon tea wet room city view spa facilities lovely hotel mini bar walk in shower birthday treat hotel bar fantastic stay lovely room stayed here for one night concierge robes
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Room was well presented and high quality. Having the wash hand basin separate to the bath/shower/toilet is a great feature. Location was in the middle of town with everything within easy walking distance. Breakfast was what you expect and the bar was great.

Room Tip: go for an upper floor to get great views over Manchester
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for your compliments on our location and design features, I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Best available rates and guaranteed room types available by booking direct on 0161 835 9929 or resmanc@radisson.com. 5 Star Gold and Breakfast Award.

Reviewed 24 July 2016

went for lunch ordered the steak medium to well done when my meal arrived the steak was cold looked for waiter, none on the floor waited a few moments still no waiting staff on the floor had to leave table to find staff because the rest of my meal was going cold so not impressed at all.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear Mex31,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Steak & Lobster service - I am sorry that during your time with us you had to search for a member of staff to advise that you weren't happy with your food. I have highlighted the importance to always have a team member on the floor at all times and the team send their apologies

Kind Regards

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited for afternoon tea. I had the gentleman's and she had a traditional tea. Mine come with prawn cocktail it was average as was my wife's sandwiches. Both of our scones where hard on the outside which left us wondering if they were fresh. My wife's cakes where pretty good as we're my meat dishes. Overall not worth £60 very average, also all staff very miserable looking and not very attentive.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback on our Afternoon Tea. I was concerned to read that you were disappointed and that the food and service were not up to our usual high standard. Please be assured that all of your comments have been noted.

Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

Overnight for my husbands 50th birthday. Very smooth check in. Room was ready and it was lovely. Very quiet location on the 14th floor. Great big bed and excellent bathroom. No sooner had we entered our room when there was a tap at the door and there stood a chap with a bottle of prosecco and choccy dipped strawberries and fudge courtesy of the hotel for hubbys birthday! A lovely touch!

The only bug bear I have is that I like a bar of soap in the bathroom not the liquid stuff which gets everywhere but that's just minor. Tea/coffee facilities great, complimentary bottled water, fluffy towels and bathrobes. Can't ask for much more.

Breakfast was frenetic to say the least and not as how I remembered from last time I stayed a few years ago. I'm sure it was a cooked to order breakfast and this was buffet. It never ceases to amaze me when you see people pile their plates with 6 sausages, 6 rashers of bacon etc and then have two bites and leave it. Just pure gluttony hence why I like a cooked to order. Cereals were minimal - no muesli that I could see but the fruit selection was good. A few more different flavoured yogurts would have been nice but on the whole it was ok, just very very busy and not at all relaxing. I would return but would maybe give the Hilton a go first to see how it compares as the prices are very similar.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
I am pleased your husband enjoyed the birthday celebration, thank you for all of your feedback. We do offer a full a la carte breakfast along with the buffet selection so please accept my apologies that this was not offered.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

My favourite place to stay in manchester, was beautiful and very relaxing. Everything is just how explained on the website and just how pictures show.
The location is perfect for shopping as only a short walk

There is lots of eating places close by without having to get taxis
Will definitely return

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zoetilman1826
StephenMiles, General Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Guest
I am pleased to read that we are your favourite hotel, thank you for your feedback on our location and facilities, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.