“Fantastic afternoon out”

Play Factore
Ranked #35 of 72 Fun & Games in Manchester
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Play Factore is the UK's leading indoor family entertainment arena. The state of the art arena houses the largest play frame in the UK along with a host of other unique attractions that are second to none. Based in Manchester next to the Intu Trafford Centre and underneath the Chill Factore, Play Factore provides a complete day out for families shopping in the area and children eager for entertainment.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, my 3 year old was overwhelmed by the sheer size of the place but there was plenty to keep him entertained and he had a constant smile on his face from the minute we got there. Yes it is comparatively expensive but we sometimes visit a similar play centre (snakes and slides in Middleton) where you have to pay £1 to use the ride on cars. These are included in the entry fee at play factor e and my son loves them so that was a saving straight away. The food is expensive but it seems decent quality, we only ordered a slice of cake and a cookie but the hot food smelled good. As you are only allowed 2 and a half hours play time I wouldn't aim to come here to eat, plenty of places close by should the need arise. The big red slide really is 'big' and although we didn't go down it (child had to be 5+) we did watch people coming down it and it looked fun. All staff we dealt with courteous and polite, really can't fault the place, will definitely return.

2  Thank Ian11111111111
Team_PF, Public Relations Manager at Play Factore, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback following your recent visit to Play Factore. It is great to read your positive comments with regards to the staff and the amazing facilities here at Play Factore. We will be sure to pass on your comments to the relevant departments.

We hope to see you and your family at Play Factore again very soon,

Kind regards,

in 8 reviews
"wowcher"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went on Monday with my nephew and family and he came out knackered! He was so giddy soon as he walked in reception to see how big the place was! I didn’t pay for the zip wire and everything else as he’s only small, he was happy with it which means I’m happy too!

2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this play center today (Easter Sunday) after spending £37 for children to play and £32 on pizzas drinks and chips a rude member of staff come over and asked us to put away my sons bottle of water he had brought with him I explained we have bought food and drink from here but he only wanted the water he brought she rudely came over another 3 times and asked we dispose my sons water , so I asked for a manager , a clueless “supervisor” then came over 25 mins after I asked to speak to someone I then explained the situation she said it’s “policies” so I pointed out a number of other tables with drinks of there own she said she will tell them also and walked Of with no apology what so ever £69 later you wouldn’t think it would matter .. staff all looked like they hated there job and miserable.. 40 min wait for food and then once you had paid for your food and drinks you had to get in another que and wait for your drink to be made .. Avoid this place if your after family fun!!

Team_PF, Public Relations Manager at Play Factore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to learn you were disappointed with your Play Factore experience. Here, at Play Factore we want to make sure that all families leave having had a happy experience.

Please note our entry prices are stated clearly on our website and on the large signage in our reception area prior to making payment for admission. The reason we charge for Adult entry is as a result of our inclusive attitude to parents and guardians joining in the fun and making use of our facilities with their younger guests (in a similar manner to charging for adult entry with a child to see a children's film at the cinema.)

Guests are not allowed to bring external food and drink products into the facility and details of this along with other terms and conditions can be found on our website, across our social media channels, as well as on large signage in reception prior to admission. This is due to a health and safety regulations regarding contamination; to inform you all this is prepared, cooked and sold at Play Factore have the relevant checks and all due diligence completed to assist customers with any additional dietary requirements they may have and this can't be facilitated for products sourced outside the venue. This is even more important at Play Factore as we entertain families and concerns are greater for the varied ages of visitors therefore we must ensure a contamination free environment.

Our restaurant has a clear signage directing customers willing to purchase drinks only at the different till. If, however, drinks are purchased at another till, customers are given a ticket for the drink to be freshly made at another station. Please note that customers with tickets are prioritised at that queue.

Our restaurant can get very busy during our Peak Periods and unfortunately this can result in a delay, as all food is freshly prepared (not frozen or using preproduced products).

We appreciate that our initial outlay is a premium compared to smaller centres, however we have centred our approach on providing a memorable and fun experience for good value with our unique facilities, central location, dwell time and our inclusive pricing strategy (we are actually the only venue in the UK using this to ensure value for money).

We hope to have clarified the details of your feedback but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Team Play Factore

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a RIP for the price paid £55 for 2 adults 3 kids and a baby. Kids under 5 cost £8.95!!!! Adults pay 3.95 too. Good job I didn't bring any dogs along they probably get charged too. Been to many of these places over the years. Given the facilities against the costs....dedinitely not worth it.

2  Thank Rashid M