Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Good as a treat but very pricey

I have bought my lad here twice now... the 2nd time was his choice to come back for his... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
pamela m
via mobile
Great fun

Went with the kids to play factore aged 9 and 6.. had lots of fun.. they really enjoyed it and was... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mak092018
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Manchester
from US$ 46.00
from US$ 15.77
from US$ 22.34
from US$ 32.86
More Info
All reviews go karts zip wire laser tag big red slide toddler area off peak electric cars football pitch entry price party room school holidays big kids all ages year olds great for kids zipwire voucher
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went on Monday with my nephew and family and he came out knackered! He was so giddy soon as he walked in reception to see how big the place was! I didn’t pay for the zip wire and everything else as he’s only small, he was happy with it which means I’m happy too!

2  Thank Emma H
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Visited this play center today (Easter Sunday) after spending £37 for children to play and £32 on pizzas drinks and chips a rude member of staff come over and asked us to put away my sons bottle of water he had brought with him I explained we have bought food and drink from here but he only wanted the water he brought she rudely came over another 3 times and asked we dispose my sons water , so I asked for a manager , a clueless “supervisor” then came over 25 mins after I asked to speak to someone I then explained the situation she said it’s “policies” so I pointed out a number of other tables with drinks of there own she said she will tell them also and walked Of with no apology what so ever £69 later you wouldn’t think it would matter .. staff all looked like they hated there job and miserable.. 40 min wait for food and then once you had paid for your food and drinks you had to get in another que and wait for your drink to be made .. Avoid this place if your after family fun!!

Date of experience: April 2018
Team_PF, Public Relations Manager at Play Factore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to learn you were disappointed with your Play Factore experience. Here, at Play Factore we want to make sure that all families leave having had a happy experience.

Please note our entry prices are stated clearly on our website and on the large signage in our reception area prior to making payment for admission. The reason we charge for Adult entry is as a result of our inclusive attitude to parents and guardians joining in the fun and making use of our facilities with their younger guests (in a similar manner to charging for adult entry with a child to see a children's film at the cinema.)

Guests are not allowed to bring external food and drink products into the facility and details of this along with other terms and conditions can be found on our website, across our social media channels, as well as on large signage in reception prior to admission. This is due to a health and safety regulations regarding contamination; to inform you all this is prepared, cooked and sold at Play Factore have the relevant checks and all due diligence completed to assist customers with any additional dietary requirements they may have and this can't be facilitated for products sourced outside the venue. This is even more important at Play Factore as we entertain families and concerns are greater for the varied ages of visitors therefore we must ensure a contamination free environment.

Our restaurant has a clear signage directing customers willing to purchase drinks only at the different till. If, however, drinks are purchased at another till, customers are given a ticket for the drink to be freshly made at another station. Please note that customers with tickets are prioritised at that queue.

Our restaurant can get very busy during our Peak Periods and unfortunately this can result in a delay, as all food is freshly prepared (not frozen or using preproduced products).

We appreciate that our initial outlay is a premium compared to smaller centres, however we have centred our approach on providing a memorable and fun experience for good value with our unique facilities, central location, dwell time and our inclusive pricing strategy (we are actually the only venue in the UK using this to ensure value for money).

We hope to have clarified the details of your feedback but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Team Play Factore

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a RIP for the price paid £55 for 2 adults 3 kids and a baby. Kids under 5 cost £8.95!!!! Adults pay 3.95 too. Good job I didn't bring any dogs along they probably get charged too. Been to many of these places over the years. Given the facilities against the costs....dedinitely not worth it.

2  Thank Rashid M
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

So I went to the Playfactore on Monday just me and my 7month old she’s very advanced, almost walking now so I was surprised at all the activities she was able to already do in the baby and toddler area. I cannot express the amount of fun she had and the joy it brought me seeing her soo happy....sooo on weds I picked my friend and kids up n also took my eldest she always loves it we even entered the manchester duck race with them....I downloaded the app before I went so I did party and play...FAMILY OF 4 + LARGE MARGARITA + 4 FRIES + 4 DRINKS...GUESS HOW MUCH!!!!!! £34.99
Wow!! Do you wanna know what I got free....a nights peace at home everyone was asleep was lush

Thanks Playfactore
I’ll be back ❤️

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went here with my 5 year old daughter on the 5th march and my 2 nieces for one of there birthdays. After less then 5 minutes of being in the building my 5 year came down the slide at some speed and banged her head. By the time I picked her up which was no more then 10 seconds after the accident she was all ready bleeding near her eye and her eye was half swollen shut. I asked a member of staff in the cafe area if she could get the first aider and she couldn't seem to understand why I was asking even though blood was dipping off her face on to her top. So I asked a gentleman behind the cafe counter who was concerned and picked up the phone before I'd finished my sentence. After 3 to 4 minutes the first arrived and asked us to follow him to the first aid room. I have since learned his name was Lewis it on the day he did not introduce himself. When in the room he put gloves on and picked up BLUE ROLL to try and clean my daughter's face. When I asked him why he was using that and if he had a sterile wipe instead of something as rough a blue roll and that could have been touched by anyone before hand he looked like I'd asked him something stupid. I let him clean the blood of my daughter's face but when he went to clean the actual cut I said no and my daughter screamed even more. So I picked my daughter and went to leave the room stating i was taking her to the hospital. at which point he offered an ice pack for the swelling almost as an offer thought this had a plastic cover so as soon as my daughter put it to her face blood spread even more. As I was collecting mine and my daughters belonging from our table Lewis returned with an accident form and starting asking for details. As my daughter was still crying and complaining of starting to feel dizzy I asked him to take my name and number and I would return the next day once my daughter had been sorted. He refused and continued asking details and pressured me In to signing what he told me was to say the hadn't called the ambulance. As my daughter was a mess and both my niece was crying and shaking in shock of what had happened to there cousin I just signed an left. I sent an email outline my concerns of the first aid given with blue roll and the pressure to sign the form. To which the play area have now emailed before to say the blue roll is fine to use in first aid. They only have to offer first aid to staff so the fact they offer it to the customers is a bonus and according to the accident form which was blank when I left lewis had used sterile wipe to clean my daughter up. I've sent them back a picture to show her still covered in dried blood where the blue roll has stopped it wouldn't happen if he had used a wipe. SO IF YOUR CHILD HAS AN ACCIDENT IN THE PLAY AREA DON'T EXPECT MUCH OF FIRST AID. AND IGNORED YOUR SCREAMING SHAMING BLEEDING CHILD SO YOU CAN CONCENTRATE ON THE FILLING THE ACCCIDENT FORM AND THEY CAN'T FILL IT WITH WHAT THEY NEED TO COVER THERE BACKS!

Date of experience: March 2018