1,850 results
All reviews separate toilet executive room accor hotels q park nespresso machine huge tv sofa bed central location car park good size business trip oxford road modern hotel full english reception staff stayed for one night night's sleep
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

WTF? Ridiculous.

Apart from the this, a great hotel and central location. Nice comfy bed, huge 55inch TV, clean, spacious room. Best room for a while. A weary, business traveller satisfied. I’d definitely come here again.
Avoid Ibis Styles. Tacky rooms, faux ambience. Better choice for the same money. FB cafe opposite close at 11pm. Boring. Dull atmosphere, I week for the future. Go to the Circus Tavern for a bit more culture

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Mathieu B, General Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you very for you very positive comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Manchester Center. They are real encouragements for us to continuously make progress and improve the quality of our services.

I am happy that you enjoyed and would return in near future, appreciate your comment for UHT milk display in Mini bar which we have taken your comments on board and rectify it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Hotel check in staff were excellent, v friendly and couldn't do enough.
Location was first class for town centre and tram network.
Room was clean, warm and quiet. Family of 2 adults and 2 kids, was perfect for the night.
Breakfast was lovely and fresh.
Overall, top rated hotel that would be v difficult to beat.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your very good comments. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay very much and appreciated our amazing location.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Worst Novotel I have ever seen. First, we are two, therés only one towel in the room. Then no heater in the room with an outside temperature of -1. They just said we can give you an extra blanket if you want! Finally The night desk man, named PEDRO I believe, who extremely rude, opens hardly the night door after we waited ten minutes outside without being able to enter, and rudely said what I want ! And I told him the door won’t open. And he very rude and angry tells me that I don’t know how to open a door ! He couldn’t open it himself! Even if I was stupid or couldn’t open the door, he had no right to speak to a customer that way!!!
By the way there were two other staff of the hotel sitting there laughing while we were tryin to get inside the hotel and ringing three times, they didn’t even bother coming to the door. I have never seen such attitude in a 4 star hotel (which by the way is not worth paying 200 pounds for it). I will send a complain to accord hotel groupe. As a gold member I find this attitude extremely shocking.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank MD2442
Reviewed 2 February 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
Mathieu B, General Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Just a one night stay as we were in Manchester for a show at the arena but couldn't have been happier with our stay. Lovely, friendly and helpful staff and a very nice, relaxed and inviting hotel environment.

Also perfect location for shopping, restaurant ans only a short minute walk to the arena, ideal!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Claire S

Many thanks for your great feedback. It is a real pleasure to know that you had an amazing stay and enjoyed our hotel so much. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards