1,833 results
All reviewsseparate toiletexecutive roomaccor hotelsq parknespresso machinehuge tvsofa bedcentral locationcar parkgood sizebusiness tripoxford roadmodern hotelfull englishreception staffstayed for one nightnight's sleep
Reviewed 6 November 2017

+ve - very helpful reception staff. Room clean and bed extremely comfortable. Good central location. Food for evening meal limited but good. Free WiFi.
-ve - Breakfast, although varied, was overcooked and lukewarm

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
Mathieu B, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Manchester Centre.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Novotel in Manchester due to a show me and my friend was attending. We checked in and the ladies on the check in desk where very helpful and friendly! They gave us our room keys and our room was on the third floor. The room was absolutely gorgeous. It had a huge bed with a sofa bed next to it included. It had everything you’d expect a hotel room to have but it all much more up market. The hotel room included lovely extras such as a mini fridge and a safe for our belongings. We also located that we had an Iron and an Ironing table already in our wardrobe which is great as usually in a hotel you have to go and chase one up. The hotel room was very spacious and would have been perfect for a family room! The following morning we attended for breakfast and happy to see it buffet style! As my friend is a very fussy eater. There was so so so much to choose from. Full range of cooked breakfast, continental meats and cheese, fresh fruit, pastries and even pancakes! You definitely get your monies worth at breakfast. Such great value for money. We where so happy with our stay we’ve already booked to come back on the 3rd December!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotel looks like recently refurbished. Central location. used the restaurant/bar and food is certainly worth a try even though there is plenty of choice within 5 minutes walk. No noise in rooms so nothing to disturb you when you want to get some sleep.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with my partner. The room was a good size and nicely decorated. Had a great stay bed was comfortable,shower was great and liked the big tv in the room. Lovely hotel and the bar was nice and reasonably priced. Will be returning again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mathieu B, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Dinner options of mostly burgers etc isn't that appealing from a four star hotel. The choices could be better and that way people may eat more inthr hotel rather than just outside it and nearby in the city centre

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I will pass on your comments regarding dinner options to the exchange general manager and our head chef.