1,882 results
All reviews separate toilet executive room accor hotels q park huge tv nespresso machine sofa bed central location car park good size business trip oxford road modern hotel full english stayed for one night family room reception staff
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Novotel in Manchester due to a show me and my friend was attending. We checked in and the ladies on the check in desk where very helpful and friendly! They gave us our room keys and our room was on the third floor. The room was absolutely gorgeous. It had a huge bed with a sofa bed next to it included. It had everything you’d expect a hotel room to have but it all much more up market. The hotel room included lovely extras such as a mini fridge and a safe for our belongings. We also located that we had an Iron and an Ironing table already in our wardrobe which is great as usually in a hotel you have to go and chase one up. The hotel room was very spacious and would have been perfect for a family room! The following morning we attended for breakfast and happy to see it buffet style! As my friend is a very fussy eater. There was so so so much to choose from. Full range of cooked breakfast, continental meats and cheese, fresh fruit, pastries and even pancakes! You definitely get your monies worth at breakfast. Such great value for money. We where so happy with our stay we’ve already booked to come back on the 3rd December!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Mathieu B, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Manchester Centre.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotel looks like recently refurbished. Central location. used the restaurant/bar and food is certainly worth a try even though there is plenty of choice within 5 minutes walk. No noise in rooms so nothing to disturb you when you want to get some sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with my partner. The room was a good size and nicely decorated. Had a great stay bed was comfortable,shower was great and liked the big tv in the room. Lovely hotel and the bar was nice and reasonably priced. Will be returning again.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mathieu B, Public Relations Manager at Novotel Manchester Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Dinner options of mostly burgers etc isn't that appealing from a four star hotel. The choices could be better and that way people may eat more inthr hotel rather than just outside it and nearby in the city centre

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

I will pass on your comments regarding dinner options to the exchange general manager and our head chef.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

On this site a 4th ‘star’ indicates ‘very good’. That would be a little too much, but then again ‘average’ seems to be a little unfair.

Location, it took my about 10-12 mins to walk from Piccadilly mainline station. The hotel is located on the edge of Manchester’s famous Chinatown.

Reception/lobby - bright/modern and airy. Check in was fast and efficient. There is a nice bar that serves a mix of classics including burgers etc plus several ‘small plate’ options. They have tried their best not to make this a typical hotel bar, and by and large have succeeded. That said £5.20 for an IPA was a little ‘ouch’.

Bedroom, very well kitted out. Large TV, coffee making ‘capsule’ style machine. Good range of essentials in the bathroom. Modern, bright. I liked having USB charging ports next to the bed.

The only thing that was slightly out of place were the fire doors separating the lift area to the bedroom corridor - they looked like something from the 1970’s....

My contacts at Accor have consistently praised the improvements that have been made with the Novotel brand. Up to this point I have been skeptical... a lot less now.

Now if they could just change the name over the door.....

Happy to return