2,058 results
All reviewswooden beamsconverted warehousegranada studioslovely hotelcity centreoriginal featuresupgraded to a suitean upgradecar parkinglovely roomreception staffstayed for one nightbars and restaurantsbooked this hotelafternoon teaspinningfieldsorwell
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

From stepping through the front entrance this hotel is exquisite. Lots of shown brickwork and oak beams. Staff are very attentive and friendly, food is great especially if you get a window seat and look on to Manchester Canal.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Andrew_Hindman, Front Office Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Stuart A

Thank you for your excellent review! It’s always great to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and our room features met your expectations. I hope we can welcome you back to the Manchester Marriott V&A in the near future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I like this hotel, it is in a great location, it will eventually be surrounded by new buildings, but right now its in the middle of a huge building site. It is walking distance to everything in central Manchester. We walked the whole city for 2 days and fell back into our cosy room to relax. The breakfast bar is good and there is parking right outside the front door. I have to praise the staff as well as I left a dvd player there by mistake and a week later the duty manager located it and sent it back to me foc. The only downside was the thickness of the party walls. You can hear your neighbour so fingers crossed they go to bed early, as ours were from the states and seemed to skype half the night.

Room Tip: Waterside for a view of the canal
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear livemusictouring,

Thank you for your excellent review! It’s always great to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us, its always great to hear such good praise of our team members. I hope we can welcome you back to the Manchester Marriott V&A in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Excellent hotel in a great location next to the Left Bank in Spinningfields with a variety of great barsrestaurants and bars. Superb service; valet parking and we could leave the car for a full day even after we'd checked out. Pricey at £17 but well worth it. The concierge even put our cases in the car ready for our return. Staff very polite and attentive, the dining room staff at breakfast asked if we wanted anything else before they closed. The breakfast had fresh orange juice, ample and all food was delicious and hot. Our room was quite large with small sofa, chair and coffee table and a very comfortable bed. There was a fridge as well as a mini bar and the barman filled our ice bucket so we were able to have chilled drinks in the room. We have stayed here on several occasions and every time the standard has been excellent.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew_Hindman, Front Office Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Robert C,

Thank you for your excellent review! It’s always great to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I’m pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and our valet parking service. I hope we can welcome you back to the Manchester Marriott V&A in the near future.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We loved our stay in this hotel. Reception staff so welcoming and helpful. The room was spacious with one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in. Only criticism was poor breakfast experience ; we had to queue to be seated . Nonetheless we will certainly go again. Great location, great rooms, and great staff. We look forward to another visit when we are next back in Manchester.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew_Hindman, Front Office Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear PRob8253,

Thank you for your excellent review! It’s always great to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us but I will be sharing your feedback regarding you breakfast experience with our Food & Beverage Manager.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

This hotel was very smart and friendly. Great location with easy reach of all Manchester has to offer. Visited with friends for a 3 course meal with wine , very well presented and good quality food ,would visit again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Andrew_Hindman, Front Office Manager at Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Anita H,

Thank you for your lovely review! It’s always great to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I'm pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and you had fabulous meal in our Victoria & Albert Restaurant.