“Beats the lot.”

Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport
Ranked #50 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Stayed three nights here and I can't complain about hygiene, service, quality of the food, it was 100%, the only thing I did not like was the over priced food.

Everyone was curtious, polite, and very helpful from the reception desk to the driver of the minibus. I have stayed in many hotels around Manchester airport and Bewleys knocks spots off the others. Bus drivers went out of their way to help you out booking taxi's etc., they were wonderful.

I will be back before the year is out, keep up the good work it's a shame other hotels can't take a leaf out of your book.

Room Tip: No tips just be polite!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 April 2012

we have stayed at bewleys four times and would not stay anywhere else when flying from manchester airport.the rooms are always clean the service at both the reception when booking in and out is always fast,the bar staff are always friendly,all in all we would not book anywhere else as the price is cheaper than booking a transfer bus the morning you fly.

Room Tip: look at the prices for other airport hotels with the parking charges included,its the best value one...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mariereidy
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I booked 2 rooms at this hotel for myself and my husband & my parents. The service from start to finish was utterly appauling & my parents room was filthy! It stank of smoke (non smoking floor?!) the bed sheets didn't look they had been changed. The staff are rude, obnoxious & arrogant. Spend another £40 & book the crowne plaza!!

• Stayed: March 2012
AllisonDiggle, General Manager at Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2012

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadviser, I am now in receipt of your letter that you sent over to our Dublin Leopardstown property and I have replied directly to you. I apologise that you feel that you did not receive the service that we are proud to provide and I do always think it is a shame when a negative review is posted and we have not been given the opportunity to address the matter. Again please accept my apologies and I am sure that you can see by the other reviews listed that this is of course not typical of the standards that we offer.
With kind regards
Allison Diggle

Reviewed 8 April 2012

My plane was delayed and I had to spend the night at the airport. Bewleys seemed as a reasonable choice. The rooms were of standard quality with everything you need (tea and coffee maker, hair dryer, free WiFi etc). I was not bothered by any noise from the planes but heard everything that went in the corridor outside my hotel room. Earplugs are needed!

I didn't try the breakfast because I found it to be ridiculously expensive (£10). Good shuttle bus service to the airport or the train station.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Akagbg
Reviewed 6 April 2012

We stay at the bewleys hotel the night before we fly out of manchester airport and the sevice they provide is excellent they will try to acommodate your every need on your stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank liverpoolcouple44
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
0.1 km away
1.6 km away
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane South
1.5 km away
Premier Inn Manchester Airport (M56/J6) Runger Lane North

Been to Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Additional Information about Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport

Address: Outwood Lane | Manchester Airport, Manchester M90 4HL, England (Formerly Bewleys Hotel Manchester Airport)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Greater Manchester > Manchester
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#20 Family Hotel in Manchester
#27 Luxury Hotel in Manchester
#35 Romantic Hotel in Manchester
#36 Business Hotel in Manchester
Price Range: ₹ 5,488 - ₹ 10,976 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport 4*
Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport (formerly Bewleys Hotel) is located just minutes from terminals one and three of Manchester Airport. A complimentary shuttle service to both the airport and train stations is also provided for added convenience. Quality and value in warm friendly surroundings is what this stylish hotel is all about. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bewleys Hotel Manchester