1,542 results
All reviews grab and go liberty suite grande studio smart studio loft suite kitchen area mini kitchen double shower rain shower self catering princess street free wifi q park apartment hotel fresh fruit comfy bed wet room
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely little aparthotel. Stayed there for a gig with my partner. About 10 minute walk from all the shops and stuff. Nice and clean. Heated bathroom floor. Definitely stay here again and try one of the more expensive rooms. Studio room was great for a standard room. Something odd about being just below ground level but very cosy on cold autumn evening!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Jodie T, Thank you for your review regarding your stay at Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad you enjoyed our little aparthotel!
The elegance rooms are my favorite I would definitely recommend one of them for next time.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came for a football match and were in town for a couple days. It's not your typical hotel with room service or anything, but they do provide 24-hour reception and is best suited for extended stays. We had an upgraded room with kitchenette and nice bathroom. It has a TV for the tub and a heated mirror to prevent fogging. The bed was a little more firm than our liking, but overall we enjoyed the room. You can even purchase snacks and they provide a continental breakfast. Since this was a few days into our trip, we needed to do laundry, which they have complimentary washers and dryers (need your own soap). The location is convenient to the Piccadilly train station and city tram. We will most definitely be back and will stay again!!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear BellaOasis, Thank you for taking the time to review Manchester Roomzzz.
I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay with our self. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

This hotel is just at the edge of Chinatown and a 5-minute walk from Oxford Road Station or about 10 minutes from Piccadilly. Large rooms with kitchenette designed for longer stays. I had a below-ground room, so no natural light. Also a weird kitchen sink design that sprays water everywhere. Slowest wifi in the world unless you're a rewards member, then it's fine. So sign up before you go. But overall a good value and very comfortable, so 4 stars.

Room tip: Ask for above-ground.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear KLoveToronto,
Thank you for taking the time to review Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad to read you liked your stay with us. Our lower ground floor room offers a lot of privacy as well as being quiet, especially in a city centre location. If you are due to stay again please book via our website. Now that you have joined the royalty club you will get 15% off and the faster wifi connection. You can even ask for a higher floor, which we will be more than happy to accommodate.
Once again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We had an apartment on the 3rd floor which looked amazing and clean, but was VERY noisy. When the neighbors were having normal conversation, were watching tv or had sex, we could hear it all perfectly. Reason is the wall they placed to separate the rooms. They placed it under a wooden beam, with a small gap in between....
In 4 days we had to ask for towels twice because housekeeping only placed towels for one person. Bathroom supplies like toilet paper, tissues and shampoo were not beeing refilled that often either. The breakfast was not that great. On Monday there were no freshly baked pastries but stale croissants and wrapped Danish pastries.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank 230henkm
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Henk, Thank you for leaving your review on TripAdvisor. I am disappointed you did not enjoy your stay. If you would like to discuss you stay in more detail please feel free to contact the hotel at any time. I am saddened we could not resolve the issues on site during your 4 night stay. Our 24 hour reception are always on hand to help with any concerns you may have.

Liz Street, Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 October 2017

My husband and me stayed for 3 days at the Roomzzz hotel in Manchester on September 2017.
I made the reservation through Booking.com, and although I relized as soon as I've got there, that the conditions are far away from what they show on the site, I couldn't cancel it, but only by spending a presous time that was planed for touring the city (which this was our main purpose in visiting there).

The connection between the "mini one room appartement" that we got, and the hotel edvertice, is only emaginary.

This room (106) looks like a corirdor in a size of a bathroom; Lighten with cold wight spots all over the room, gave us a feeling of a slaughterhouse.

The kitchen is equiped well, but it is not possible to use it, since it is tite (half a metter between it and the so called coatch). No table to eat, and only one chair per a couple of people to sit!

Bathroom with 2 sinks, and 2 showers (who exactely needs that?), and not even ONE shelf (not in the showers, neither next to the sinks).

Resrervation was for BB, meaning bed & breakfast, but actually, there is NO breakfast, but something that you get (pastery & hot drink), standing, in a small 3mr squar on 0 floor, with NOT any chairs or tables for the guests!
Even a continental breakfast, should be searved around tables and chairs.

Room 106, which we stayed, is located half a meter higher then the pavement of the street. If you don't have any intention to socialize, share your room sight, or your private interests, with the people who are walking just next to your room, on the street side, having a full observation to your room, you have to be with clossed curtains all time, which makes it even more terrible!

We paid 450 pound for 3 days, which doesn't even wearth third of this amount!

I'd recommend anyone to stay away from this place!!!

Room tip: I'd recommend anyone to stay away from this place!!!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Horn_Dina
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Horn_Dina,
Thank you for your review on your recent Trip to Manchester Roomzzz,

I believe it was myslef on the desk when you and your husband checked in and checked out. Not at any point was anything mentioned to the team regarding your stay.
Our location is perfect for touring the city and our prices match that of the quality and the location.
Upon booking a smart studio the room offers not only space for the kitchen but the spacious double shower and double sinks.
We offer 2 chairs in the room and a sofa. If you needed any extra chairs we would have more than likely offered you one if ask for.
We do not offer breakfast on site as we only offer a complimentary grab and go. These are freshly cooked pastries and free tea and coffee throughout your stay at any time. In terms of our reception area and our "eating area" from photos even placed on this website you can see a vast amount of chairs and coffee tables which guests are welcome to sit and eat. Being an apartment hotel the kitchens are more than fully equipped to cook a generous breakfast including a toaster, frying pans and cutlery
We have blinds as well as curtains in the room and the room you were in does not look directly on to the busy street. the windows in the room are the original windows which are part of our grade 2 listed building. If the view was an issue we would have been more than willing to relocate your room.
I am deeply disappointed nothing was mentioned during your stay and that you feel like you needed to comment on TripAdvisor to receive feedback from myself.

Liz Street,