1,492 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerprincess streetself cateringq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Came here back in Feb with my partner to see a football match.
Reception very welcoming and helpful, the lady was able to recommend an Italian restaurant to us which was beautiful and only a 5 minute walk away.
Evenings were very quiet, the bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was very modern.
Breakfast was ideal for us as I didn't want a full cooked breakfast each morning and so to grab a couple of croissants and fruit suited.
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definitely return, well worth the price.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on a higher level which we were allocated.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here October 2016 and again last month.
On both occasions we were impressed by the cleanliness and the size of the room, and the friendliness of the receptionist.
Slightly let down by our most recent room being practically street level and lacking a bath, when we thought we'd booked the same grade room as the previous time.
Having said that, both bathrooms were of the finest quality and a real selling point of this establishment.
We will definitely return next time we are in Manchester.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in the loft room. Absolutely amazing, it as everything you need. I could actually live in the apartment it was a delight. You can grab coffee, fruit and pastries in the morning to take back to your room. It's in a busy area right across the road from China town. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear monkey2009Cheshire, Thank you for such a great review. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay! I will pass on you kind comments to my team. Remember to keep an eye out for great deals on our website for your future stays.

Kind Regards, Liz Street Hotel Manager, Manchester Roomzzz

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Situated in a great central location. Reception staff were friendly and informative. We were in an attic room. The room was clean and well equipped. A little bit disappointed with the rainfall shower as it made most of the bathroom floor wet and was not very powerful. The bed was so comfortable we nearly slept in for the 11am checkout. Would definitely stay here again purely for the location and comfort of the room.

Room Tip: Worth spending a little bit extra for this room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 85Colin, Thank you for taking the time to review Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our loft suite. In regards to the shower we can control the pressure in the rooms. So please let us know what you require on your next stay and we will be happy to accommodate.
On your next stay treat yourself to a late check out this way you have the room till 1pm to sleep that little bit longer!

Kindest Regards, Liz Street , Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Came here with my partner on the 28th of July 2017 for MCM Manchester Comic Con, and left on the Sunday morning (30th), staff were lovely on entrance, we checked in a little early as the rain was torrential. The room itself was so cosy. We had a double shower which saved a lot of time in the morning, the toilet was separate from the shower and sink which was a nice change! The bed was quite comfy, as were the pillows. The air con proved extremely useful when it came to drying our clothes also!
My only two complaints about the whole entire stay was the really inconsiderate people above our room who loved to bang their feet on the floor late at night! Also the surprise £20 deposit fee, which Hotels.com at the time of booking didn't notify me about! So technically, I paid £207 for nights rather than £187, either way, didn't mind, as the hotel price was cheap anyway for the quality of the room, and the location! Only a 5 minute walk from the convention center which was fab!
The breakfast was also a nice addition for if you didnt have time to sort your breakfast in your room before leaving.
We will definitely be returning next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tarnia G, Thank you for choosing Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Just to inform you the £20 deposit will not be taken out of your account. This will be released. I am glad you enjoyed the location and will look forward to seeing you again. We are a 24 hour reception so please on your next stay inform my team if there are any noise distributions.
Kind Regards,