1,491 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerprincess streetself cateringq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night in the loft room. Absolutely amazing, it as everything you need. I could actually live in the apartment it was a delight. You can grab coffee, fruit and pastries in the morning to take back to your room. It's in a busy area right across the road from China town. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear monkey2009Cheshire, Thank you for such a great review. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay! I will pass on you kind comments to my team. Remember to keep an eye out for great deals on our website for your future stays.

Kind Regards, Liz Street Hotel Manager, Manchester Roomzzz

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Situated in a great central location. Reception staff were friendly and informative. We were in an attic room. The room was clean and well equipped. A little bit disappointed with the rainfall shower as it made most of the bathroom floor wet and was not very powerful. The bed was so comfortable we nearly slept in for the 11am checkout. Would definitely stay here again purely for the location and comfort of the room.

Room Tip: Worth spending a little bit extra for this room
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 85Colin, Thank you for taking the time to review Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in our loft suite. In regards to the shower we can control the pressure in the rooms. So please let us know what you require on your next stay and we will be happy to accommodate.
On your next stay treat yourself to a late check out this way you have the room till 1pm to sleep that little bit longer!

Kindest Regards, Liz Street , Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Came here with my partner on the 28th of July 2017 for MCM Manchester Comic Con, and left on the Sunday morning (30th), staff were lovely on entrance, we checked in a little early as the rain was torrential. The room itself was so cosy. We had a double shower which saved a lot of time in the morning, the toilet was separate from the shower and sink which was a nice change! The bed was quite comfy, as were the pillows. The air con proved extremely useful when it came to drying our clothes also!
My only two complaints about the whole entire stay was the really inconsiderate people above our room who loved to bang their feet on the floor late at night! Also the surprise £20 deposit fee, which Hotels.com at the time of booking didn't notify me about! So technically, I paid £207 for nights rather than £187, either way, didn't mind, as the hotel price was cheap anyway for the quality of the room, and the location! Only a 5 minute walk from the convention center which was fab!
The breakfast was also a nice addition for if you didnt have time to sort your breakfast in your room before leaving.
We will definitely be returning next year!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Tarnia G, Thank you for choosing Manchester Roomzzz. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Just to inform you the £20 deposit will not be taken out of your account. This will be released. I am glad you enjoyed the location and will look forward to seeing you again. We are a 24 hour reception so please on your next stay inform my team if there are any noise distributions.

Liz Street, Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely room quite big and very clean . Really good location a few minutes walk to the metro link at St. Peter's square or Piccadilly gardens.
Quite quiet considering central location. Nice helpful staff!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
liz s, Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Skipperoony, Thank you for your 5 star review of Manchester Roomzzz. I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay and like the location of the hotel.
We will look forward to welcoming you back again.

Liz Street, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here for a weekend in Manchester. The room was really modern and stylish with a four poster bed and it was spacious. The only slightly odd thing is that the bathroom door is a glass one (with a narrow frosted bit in the middle), which some people may not like!! There was a double shower too which was very powerful. The grab and go breakfast was a good idea. We did have to wait for the pastries but the receptionist phoned me when they were ready and I popped down to get them. It's in a great location and I would definitely visit again .

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Katie B, Thank you for your review on Chesterton Roomzzz. I am glad to read you had a great stay with us. All our rooms are different in the hotel and the glass door is a feature in some of our rooms. On your next visit contact the hotel directly and we will do what we can to offer a room with a closed door.
Thank you for taking the time to review,
Liz Street, Manchester Roomzzz Hotel Manager