“Great location, great comfort”

Roomzzz Manchester City
Ranked #8 of 120 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Our first trip to Manchester, Roomzzz was exactly what we had expected. Stayed in a Liberty suite, cooking facilities well appointed, comfy bed, quiet, plenty of room to relax in, free wi-fi worked well, the staff were polite and more than helpful. The "grab and go" style breakfast a bonus. Would certainly stay at this hotel if visiting Manchester again.
The hotel is situated in the centre of town and being able to walk everywhere makes getting around a breeze.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear ChristinaB67,

Thank you for your wonderful review of Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester. I am so glad we were able to make you feel so welcome and comfortable.

As always we are on hand literally 24/7 to respond and react to feedback from our Guests and we wait anxiously to learn of ideas or suggestions which may further enhance the Roomzzz Manchester experience, Manchester@roomzzz.co.uk

Best wishes, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I normally stay at the Malmaison when I am in Manchester but having stayed at Roomzzz before I decided to pay another visit. To be quite frank Roomzzz can only be described as a First Class Hotel that exceeds all expectations of any traveller. I regularly travel for business and I am a bit of a hotel snob. The Maxima Suite is superb - lots of space, cosy and a home from home - the staff are so welcoming and accomodating that you cant help but feel like you are the only gusest there that matters. Simply perfect and I will now be changing my regular trips to Manchester to this superb hotel.

Room Tip: Spend a little more for the suite - its worth it
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear CarterLTSB,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review on Tripadvisor.

I'm so pleased you like our hotel and you feel home from home at Roomzzz.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed here for one night on 30.05.12. This was the second time I have been to this hotel and I would highly recommend it.

On this occasion I chose to upgrade to The Liberty Suite so myself and my friend could have separate beds and it was well worth it. The main room was clean, modern and had everything, a spacious sitting area with 2 sofas (1 folds out into a sofa bed), a large flatscreen TV on the wall, a Mac computer, an iPod docking station, and a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom was lovely, there were 2 sinks, a shower, toilet & the TV screen sunk into the wall was very rock n roll! In one corner of the room was a spiral staircase which led to a small mezzanine where the main kingsize bed was located, there was also a second flatscreen TV up there so you could watch TV in bed. Overall, the room was spacious and light and fully air conned.

On both of my visits the staff on reception have been very friendly and helpful and I have had no reason to complain about anything.

Included in the rates is a 'grab and go' breakfast which is available from the lobby; there is a coffee machine which offers a range of hot beverages and a choice of fruits, pastries and the like.

I will definitely be returning to Roomzzz when I next go to Manchester as I find it gives much better value for money than some of the more expensive and overpriced boutique hotels in the city.

• Stayed: May 2012

Dear Lady_Electronica,

Thank you for sharing such a great 5 star review with the Tripadvisor community.

I will personally ensure your comments are communicated to the entire team.

We do try to make every guests stay special, and we want everyone to leave, wanting to return to the hotel.

We all do hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Roomzzz Aparthotel Manchester.

Best wishes

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Classy hotel and room, more like a hotel room with a microwave than an apartment but more than enough for what we required and looked lovely. Good location near Chinatown and Portland St. my only complaint really is that the room was very cold when we arrived and despite turning the temperature control to it's hottest it didn't really get any warmer. Reasonably priced late check out and there is a car park next door too.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah H

Dear Sarah H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Roomzzz Manchester. Thank you especially for the 5 star review.
I have passed on your comment to our maintenance in reference to the air conditioning.

I hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz Manchester very soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 22 May 2012

Stayed in Roomzz with a friend when City had just won the Cup? that they won. No problem from the hotels perspective and could not hear any of the rowdy fans who lined the streets outside from our room. The room itself was comfortable, classy and exceeded our expectations. We booked through booking.com and only paid £60. It is centrally located, close to most parts of Manchester centre worth seeing. Reception staff were really helpful and friendly. All in all a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Dear mod88,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please keep an eye out for our many promotions and changing packages throughout the year advertised on our website.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Kind regards,