1,491 results
All reviewsgrab and goliberty suitegrande studiosmart studioloft suitekitchen areamini kitchendouble showerrain showerprincess streetself cateringq parkfree wifiapartment hotelfresh fruitcomfy bedwet room
Reviewed 30 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the appartments weekend of 27 April 2022 for a hen weekend! We booked 2 Maxima's & penthouse with
Adjoining studio! They were amazing, so much space and very impressive!

The receptionist was the same lady throughout our stay and was a credit to the company, nothing was any trouble and anything we needed she sorted extremely efficiently!

The whole weekend was perfect and I would not hesitate in staying again......highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012
Guntars T, General Manager at Roomzzz Manchester City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2012

Dear Brookie0079,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments and for the 5 star review on Tripadvisor. We aim to provide our guests with great value for money and it's great to know that we have achieved this.
I would also like to thank you for the positive feedback regarding the member of staff in question. Your feedback has been passed to her line manager.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with the review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Roomzzz Hotel Manchester.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2012 via mobile

Awesome rooms, great loc. No breakfast but food is provided somehow, you won't starve. Super cheap. Nice showers

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank Horabjorg

Dear Horabjorg,

Thank you so much for the 5 star review on tripadvisor following your departure from Roomzzz hotel, in Manchester.

We provide Grab & Go Breafast to all our guests from 06.30am to 10.30am at reception area.

Thank you once again for the review and we hope to see you very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Booked on last minute for a bargain price of £59 as a surprise for my mums birthday! Was spacious, had everything you could think of facility wise and was clean and comfortable. Breakfast is basic but is on-the-go and is sufficient. Would definitely go back it was luxurious at a great price!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank AuroraLeigh

Dear AuroraLeigh,

Thank you so much for your kind review.
I was delighted that you gave us a 5 star for you overall stay. I have passed on your kind words to the team here at the hotel.

I look forward to meeting you again.

Kind regards

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We arrived about 1pm and check in wasn't until 2 but we were greeted my a lovely receptionist who kept our luggage safe an told us to come back in an hour or so, my room was great, like a home from home spacious and very clean and well presented! Free wifi was available and the work station was very good, all in all I really enjoyed my stay and will be going back very soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family

Dear Bec2594,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and completing this review.

I am happy that you had a great stay with us, please be assured that your kind comments will be shared with the team.

I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel very soon. If you are planning on visiting us again soon please email us on the below email: reservations@roomzzz.co.uk

Many Thanks.

Regards,

Reviewed 22 April 2012

We have just come back from staying at roomzz for the first time and were really impressed. When we first arrived we went to our room but found out it was a disabled friendly room, which was lovely but the sink was lower down and the cabinets etc. My boyfriend rang to explain and they moved us to a different apartment no questions asked which was luxurious with a computer/television which you could move to watch in bed, the matress was so comfortable. The only down side is the noise from other rooms, around midnight one evening we could hear the tele next door and music. The bathroom floor also filled up with water when using the showers and couldnt be dranied leaving it wet until the cleaners came in.
The staff were great and we really enjoyed our stay and if back in manchester would definately come back.

Room Tip: the higher the floor the better
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Immy1989

Dear Immy1989,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments onto the tripadvisor website following your recent stay at the Roomzzz Manchester.

I am glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, and that we managed to react to your requests to make your stay comfortable.

I have passed on your comment to our maintenance in reference to the shower.

I hope to welcome you back to Roomzzz Manchester very soon.

Kind regards,