US$ 247
Hotels.com
US$ 338
US$ 310
  • Restaurant
The Pendulum Hotel(Manchester)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 118
Priceline
2,522 results
All reviewsmen arenaarena car parkvictoria stationcity centresauna and steam roomblackout curtainswalk in showerspa facilitiesattending a concertlovely hotelbusy roadmin walkwould stay againreception staffbuffet styleone night staycooked breakfast
Reviewed 6 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Park Inn on Sunday evening as we were attending a concert. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the rooms are very spacious. The hotel is a couple of minutes walk to the concert venue and ten minutes to the shops (Selfridges etc). Check out was 12pm so we had plenty of time in the morning. Excellent value for money and we would definitely stay again. The only down side was the parking - the closest is NCP and £20 for overnight parking.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cluroe14,

What a great review! Thank you so much and I am really happy that you enjoyed your stay.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 November 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 5 weeks during my business trip. The strangest was that there is none cupboard in the room! On the floor is carpet but anyway the room was pretty cold even if I put heating on. Ask for bathrobe on the reception as there is none heating in the bathroom.
The plus was that wireless internet was working very good and I enjoyed time spending in 12 m long inside pool. You could ask for towel on spa reception before entering the pool area.
The cleaning service was up and down. Sometimes it happened that the trash bin has not been emptied.
As per information on laundry list, you should receive it on the same day (if you left your laundry on the reception before 8.30 AM) but it took always two days. And it happened that you had to ask on the reception for your laundry when you have not received it on your room after two days.
The breakfast was not at all worth 4 stars hotel. The fruit was too cold (something I had a feeling that it has been taken from freezer). It took long time to supplement what is missing, especially during weekends.
To summarize: this hotel may be good for 2-3 nights, but it is definitely not a hotel for long term stay!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Giada Z, Front Office Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Manchester, City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Dear AndyJ77
Thank you for your review. I am of course disappointed in reading that your experience was not 100% satisfactory and I will follow up on the things you have highlighted. I do hope that you will give us another chance to change your opinion.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Husband and I stayed at the park inn as we were at a concert at the arena(which is across the road ) we have nothing but positive comments . Although there is no car parking at the hotel , the NCp car park is across the road (same as the arena ) there is a 20 % discount when staying at the hotel , so you just show your ticket to reception when checking out and they ll ensure discount is on. There are other parks but seem to be up till mid nite and then you have to put another ticket on and they are outside land car parks , check this out , before you commit . We were more than happy with the ncp. We stayed 26 hrs and it was £19.60
The hotel is lovely with a large reception and bar , meeting rooms , swimming pool and spa, we didn’t eat at the hotel as we went into the city (less than 10 min walk ) we got a taxi back as it was raining and it was £3.20
The reception staff were very friendly and courteous and so were the bar staff . Having worked previously in hotels for many years , I was impressed !they were professional and their customer service skills were exceptional and they looked happy !, even the room attendant was singing !
We did get there early , but it isn’t an issue as they will store luggage for you , so we went off exploring .
The room was very clean and we liked the different coloured lights across the headboard , a nice modern touch . There was an iron , board and hairdryer, liquid soap , shower gel and towels
The bed was large and the room was plenty warm enough with air conditioning . There was a Very large shower in the bathroom and plenty of room for all your toiletries . There was only a Rail and shelves for clothes , which was fine for us , we were only there 1 night but from what little we saw of the city we want to return and stay longer and stay at this hotel again , it was nice not to rush after the concert finished and know that we had a nice hotel to go back to and take our time to relax.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sally S,
It's so great to see that our hotel ticked all the boxes!
I am happy you enjoyed your time here and thank you for sharing it.
I hope to have the chance to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I’ve never experienced such a stressful experience in any hotel visit!
Arrived 45 mins before end of service, so should’ve had the full compliment of breakfast choice, which I didn’t.
Couple of must haves for breakfast..tea/coffee and cutlery! Not one table had been replenished with knives and forks and all customers were made to feel guilty for asking as I watched.
2 tea/coffee machines and not one in use. No one seamed to be sorting it. A severe lack of staff. No one greeting the guests as they arrived down either.
Totally unacceptable.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear MTelf,
Thank you very much for our feedback. I am of course disappointed to read about your breakfast experience and please rest assured your comments have been passed on to the restaurant manager.
I hope that the rest of your stay was good.
Kind Regards,