“Most enjoyable experience”

Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our exclusive Spa Sanctuary in the Hilton Manchester offers you 3 private treatment rooms including a room for two and a space for you to relax pre and post treatment. We also offer use of the wet facilities - swimming pool, sauna, steam room and gym.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My friend and I and our two daughters enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at the spa and wellness facility. The treatments were superb, my therapist was Kioanna. She was professional, friendly and was very experienced after working at one of the most prestigious health clubs and spas in the area. The facility was clean, well managed, relaxed and friendly. The pool is not particularly small at all for a city centre location. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending.

Rebecca J, Manager at Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Thank you very much Jules for leaving us your lovely review.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to us and that Kionna looked after you well!

We hope to see you again at Spa Urban Oasis

"relaxing massage"
"christmas gift"
"changing rooms"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Having read many reviews was a little sceptical because all seem to be from groupon and a little hazy. I booked direct and four of us went, unsure what to expect. We all had two treatments then 2 hours in the pool area. I had treatments with Rosa, she was absolutely first class. The treatment choices were great, and rooms really clean. Very first class service. Pool was a good size and very clean. It is in the city centre so nothing is going to be huge, but the space they have was used well. I would recommend this spa day, and all the ladies that work there, thank you for making it such a wonderful experience, we will be back soon.

Thank you very much for leaving your review.
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience with us.

We look forward too seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I would highly recommend Sophie. She was welcoming and made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time having treatments done. I came out feeling relaxed. Will definitely be going again

Rebecca J, Manager at Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hello Karen
Thank you for your lovely review of your visit to the spa.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your treatments with Sophie and she made you feel so comfortable.

We hope to see you again for more treatments!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Recently visited Spa at Hilton with my sisters. Jacuzzi not working. Limited wet facilities, steam room, sauna. Sisters loved swimming pool, very warm.
Had a wonderful back massage, Indian head massage and facial from Kianna.
Would highly recommend Kianna, very gently, caring. Facial skin glowing after treatment. Would highly recommend, hope to return

Thank you for leaving your feedback.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your treatments and I apologise that the Jacuzzi was not working. We forwarded reports to the Hilton on the day and they were doing their best to get the situation fixed.

We hope to see you again at the spa for more treatments!