Spa Urban Oasis at Hilton Deansgate
Review Highlights
Perfect retreat

Ayse U
via mobile
Lovely time in a luxurious place

olenamichalska
Cala Millor, Spain

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Manchester
from US$ 45.90
from US$ 22.30
from US$ 15.70
from US$ 15.70
More Info
All reviews foot massage fantastic treatments spa staff double room wet room separate rooms spa deal an indian head massage local spa spa feeling pool and jacuzzi a lovely lady called pregnancy massage groupon voucher two hours changing rooms are xmas present
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I had a Drift Away Express Retreat followed by express french manicure by Nicola. She gave me a perfect back, neck and shoulder massage, then a facial which made me feel really relaxed and amazing. I will definitely be back. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 days ago

I've read some not pleasant reviews about poor communication by phone in this place, but I wanted to give them a chance and I called to book a spa for my husband's birthday. No one picked up the phone and I decided that maybe people were right. In 15 minutes the lady from the reception called back and gave me excellent consultation about the spa. She booked everything by phone very quickly and she was extremely pleasant and polite. So, don't always believe what people write in the internet.
We had 2 hours in the swimming pool which was almost empty. We also had the possibility to use 2 types of sauna and jacuzzy. Jacuzzy was amazing! Because all the walls and the сelling are made of glass, you can enjoy the view of the Deansgate street lying in a bath.
We also had one hour of treatment with Emily and Rosa. They are very professional masseuses. They provided excellent customer service for us and took care of us. We left Urban Oasis spa so relaxed and happy. We will definitely come back again!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I booked a spa day for my husband's birthday. We both got 2 treatments each and they were amazing from a lovely lady called kionna. She was very attentive and made sure we were happy with the pressure and technique she used.
As it was a last minute booking I wernt able to make dinner reservations at cloud 23, when I mentioned this to her, she told me not to worry and that she will sort it.
She ran down too reception and a sorted me a reservation straight away within minutes. I was very impressed as you have to book in advance to get a table there. Thanks you Kionna for going the extra mile.
The only downside is the pool is very small, compared to how it looks in the photos and once 2 sets of spa customers and hotel guests are in there and it got pretty crowded very quickly. There are 4 sun loungers which isn't enough for everyone and the hot tub wasnt even working that day, so we spent a fair share of our time stood up.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing relaxing Indian Head massage by Laurivania who was brilliant! Definitely recommend! A very relaxing environment and great service!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

For my birthday Kionna B. booked me a massage at Spa Urban Oasis with Shorna. It was great I wasn't ready for the time to be up. I had a back massage and then something called Reiki. It was an experience. Relaxing, releveing, refreshing. I will be going back. If you are ever in Manchester try the spa, it's worth your time and money.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Me and my friend booked the Serenity in the city package and we had the most amazing spa experience. The gentleman who greeted us at the desk gave us a warm welcome. The female staff inside the spa were so helpful, cheery and polite, and always willing to help you no matter what the query. In the wet area there are plenty of lockers available, 2 toilets, and 2 private showers. However, unfortunately the showers do not have locks on the doors. Robes, towels and flip flops are provided. The jacuzzi was nice and hot and was just the thing I needed for my back, and we had a swim in the pool. Then we had our treatments in the spa room and it was the most relaxing spa treatment I’ve ever had. The ladies, Shauna and Laun, were so lovely and went to every effort to make sure we were relaxed, happy and comfortable. After our treatment we even got 30% off for our next booking. I’ll definitely be returning. Thank you Hilton Hotel Spa Urban Oasis for your hospitality.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I returned again after our previous treatments, we where treated amazingly by Maimuna and myself by Shorna. Honestly,We cannot fault the service, we drive 50 minutes from our home to Manchester to visit the spa because we have never received the same treatment that we do here.
The effort put into the massage was amazing, we where asked if we where comfortable throughout, and the room was so calm and relaxing.
We had some reiki today which ive never really been interested but after today im a new fan haha Shorna was spot on.
My only concern was The Jacuzzi in the pool area was a tad cold (i am a toe dipper though) but we did ask a staff member to increase the temperature and this was done straight away.
See you again next month x

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Lovely , lovely hot stone back massage by Gui in the Spa Urban Oasis .
However it is worth noting that unlike many other spas I've been to there is no where to relax after/before treatments ( in fact there weren't even enough seats for people going in for treatments and coming out).

The hotel wet facilities (pool, sauna, steam room , Jacuzzi ) are completely separate to the treatment business . They were very nice but small and compact as others have pointed out , and only 4 (very close together) chairs to relax on. We visited when it was relatively quiet (very early morning) but it got much busier .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Would recommend this spa- me and my daughter had a great experience. Stephanie was great and the serenity in the city treatment was fantastic. Very professional and a great atmosphere and will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited Spa Urban Oasis today with my mum and it was fantastic. From the moment we walked in we were looked after by Kionna who is amazing, very professional and my serenity in the city treatment was fantastic. I would definitely recommend this spa and will be returning.