“Lacking in cleanliness ”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Get food delivered
Ranked #74 of 282 Quick Bites in Manchester
Description: Five Guys Manchester Arndale serves burgers and fries how they are meant to be. High-quality Scottish beef, hand cut fries and as many fresh toppings as you wish in any combination you'd like. You can also create your own flavoured shakes with a range of different mix-ins.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very helpful and friendly staff, but that was the highlight - burgers were excellent (although quite small) but what really let it down was the lack of cleanliness; tables and floor caked in dirt and food remnants. Might consider takeaway in future.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

A previous visit to Five Guys was ok, so I thought I’d order for the business via Deliveroo.
BIG mistake.
It took over 2 hours to arrive, burgers were overly greasy and cold.
The only good thing was the milkshake.
Poor quality on Five Guys. And extremely bad service from Deliveroo.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 1 July 2021 via mobile

OMG, were have I been. I have never heard of Five Guys when, my 9 year old daughter had the choice of where we ate last Sunday and this is where she chose. I do not eat bread ( for health reasons) and was quite anxious as to what I was going to order. They told me I could have this lettuce burger! Whats that? OMG, this was the best way I have ever eaten a burger. I recommend Five Guys as a 5***** place to eat. My burger was just as mouth watering as a burger with the bread ( if not better). 4 days later, I made the same burger at home ( five guys was better).
If you have never been, this is a must eat place.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 13 June 2021

Food is typically good but the lack of a toilet in a dinning establishment is a silly omission. Even if you can get away with it in a centre no other restauraun t does this. Kids, adults with issues, disabled etc etc all have 2 fingers stuck up at them by five guys architects and those signing off on a design for a couple of extra covers.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

First time trying a Five Guys and I loved it! I had a little cheeseburger and fries and it was amazing. The service was really fast and we got our food within a couple of minutes. Definitely will be coming back!

Date of visit: May 2021