“Fab Friday night meal”

No. 7 at The Rum Rooms
Ranked #46 of 619 Restaurants in Doncaster
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Small and intimate setting complimenting the original features of this old building. Very comfortable and classy with soft lighting and quiet background music.
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Been here a few times before and its always good, not a big selection of food but I think thats better as generally this ensures good quality food. Staff were really friendly, wine cold and nice ambience.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Fri 23rd Feb with family and friends. Good night but bar staff short changed me by a tenner. I gave him £40 for 3 cocktail and half a lager, should have been £23 and he tried to give me £7 back when I pointed out I gave him £40, and said quickly "oh yes you did, sorry". Wonder how many people this happens to, they must have lots of tips to share at end of night if it's over the float money!! Disappointed because of my tarnished experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Everything was spot on definitely no complaints. We had mains and desserts both beautiful and red hot.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Great food although they got our order mixed up and then had to wait a further hour to get our meal. We had to wait in total for 2 hours to be served our main and during the time had to ask for bread/oils to keep us going. The drinks are good and the downstairs bar area is fabulous.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

It doesn't matter what time of year I come to eat here, the food quality is consistently good and that for me is a measure of a good restaurant! Love it here! Only one thing... is there going to be a change in menu for the spring/summer ?

2  Thank Lifeissweet2014