All reviews comfortable bed town centre lovely hotel doncaster racecourse tea and coffee facilities full english lounge area good size min walk would highly recommend this hotel salmon on arrival excellent value for money car park race course would stay here again manageress
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Great hotel
Great staff
Spotless rooms and well equipped with all you would need.
Look forward to coming back.
The full english is a must and certainly something to set you up for the day ahead.
Great location for the races and only a five minute walk from the town centre.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank jonljonl
Alice_C2005, Manager at Kellett Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us
Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon
Thanks Alice

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I'm pretty sure I will be the first to review this hotel - as I was the first guest to stay here.

First impressions were pretty good. Last minute touch up of the paint work on arrival gave the whole place a freshly painted look (and smell).

I was impressed with the reception - and was room upgraded - (so hardly anything to complain about there).

My room was a good size, well appointed and clean. I was on the front side - so right on the road, but the windows are double glazed - so not overly noisy.

A clean and good size en suite (with all the condiments). Tea and coffee making facilities (no biscuits!). I asked for an iron and ironing board - they did not have - but I'm sure they will sort that out as they get into the swing of things. Wifi is available - and worked well.

Meals are served - breakfast, lunch and dinner - but I did not eat here. (diet!)

The room is decorated in a horse racing theme - so it's clear to see the clientele they are aiming at - but it also makes sense as this is a feature of this part town.

Would I stay here again - most definitely - it was well priced and comfortable and close to where I needed to be the next day.

Room Tip: Perhaps away from the road (front) may be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank steven_wilkinson
Alice_C2005, Manager at Kellett Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Thank you for your review we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay here with us.
We value every review we receive.
And we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.