Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$41
Trip.com$50
ZenHotels.com$49
FindHotel$42
All reviews travel lodge old mill parking on site room was clean comfortable stay town centre family room the ground floor reception steph maintenance cleaners blackpool
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 August 2022

Stopped off here after 12 hrs driving. The car park is horrendous, several 3 point turns to get into a space or drive around it, glad I was in our smallest car. Also, was genuinely surprised that my car was still there in the morning as the area is a bit dodgy. Inside the room was lovely and private and secure, the hotel was almost empty (on a Friday night in august) so it was quiet. We were offered a reduced menu in the bar in the evening as a result. Lots of breakfast options and the shower was good.

Reviewed 29 July 2022

Came to preston fir son graduation in lancaster and left from the travel lodge having been made to feel like I was at home, good prices good accommodation, excellent and helpful staff. Would go again.

Reviewed 18 July 2022 via mobile

Booked in to the Travellodge Preston Central 16/08/22. Utter disgrace and shambles of a hotel, booked 2 rooms and one of the rooms wasn't even ready it was turned up side down and the other room had mould and and wasn't even clean. Disgusting to find dirty laundry out side the lift, and the smell from it to go into the lift was vile, floors where vile and Disgusting. Now making excuses not to give us our refund that was offered by the manager yesterday 17/08/22. Will be sending a full complaint and sending pictures to the environmental health as its not a fit place to live. I wouldn't advice going to this place. Not long of the phone to the Assistant manager and her customer service is shocking

Room tip: 100% Do not go to this place
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2022

The morning of my trip I checked TripAdvisor and was dreading staying after seeing the reviews. But the room was clean and smelt nice. The hall did smell a bit but the room smelt fine and the noise was minimal. After seeing the reviews of the car park I parked for free on the street nearby and was fine. Overall the stay was great.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2022

Disappointed that room cleaning was once a week. When i went down to reception to get clean towels, cups and tea bags, it was very unprofessional. Sat at desk texting on mobile phone, Just looked at me, no words, just raised eybrows, as an encouragement for me to talk at a distance. When I said im not going to shout, so she came over. My wife said she got the same welcome when she got the key card.