“CLOSE THE PLACE DOWN !!!”
Review of Giddy Kids

Giddy Kids
Ranked #59 of 71 things to do in Preston
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Have been attending giddy for a number of seasons now with my two young children aged 3 and 4.

Returned to the arena this evening with their cousin for after school play.

The place has recently been taken over by new Management, and utter disgrace is the only realistic description I can summon of the place.

A drive on savings is clear, place was Baltic -10 and the kids were freezing. Minimal lighting again to save on costs, and staff that don’t even want to be there. The place used to be bouncing on school nights, was a sorry scene to see 4 kids in the whole place running round in the cold & dark.

The place needs shutting down immediately, many better place centres for kids now operating in the town & these amateurs will not be around for much longer. DO NOT waste £4.50 per child for access to a cold industrial unit with dim lighting and lack of atmosphere.

Cup of tea was fine.

We move on.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Took my 4 year old niece and my twin boys. First of all they charged me twice for Twins ( the website clearly states one twin free). When questioned the attendant advised that all offers are void during school holidays. I explained that there was nothing on the website or on the premises stating this. Got inside and the place was dirty and had very little lighting. Above the football area there was no light. The staff also began vacuuming around the children from 5pm.
My twins have been to Giddy kids for the past six years, and never paid for two children!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My grandchildren love it - but my previous concerns over staffing levels and supervision are still to the forefront of this review. Boisterous kids who play in areas not designated for them, plus slowness in clearing tables, unfortunately does the place no favours. Lack of control inevitably means no control, which concerns me.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

When we arrived there was no one at the desk to sign us in. The staff were to busy standing around on their phones.
When we got in we found a table and went to order some food. £20 for 3 meals which was all cheap nasty stuff. Staff didnt know how to make certain coffees. We let the children play for abit then 5 minutes later the food arrived. We went to get 2 highchairs for our children. Out of around 8 highchairs not one was clean. Absolutly disgusting. We finished our coffees and left. The staff dont care , they are very rude and too busy chatting to each other or on the phone. Do not go there!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I rated this a one and that's being generous ! This place is disgusting ! Filthy everywhere . The food left us all feeling very ill . The staff are all clearly not trained as the few times I have been I have either been under charged or over charged . The baby area is always full of bigger kids but the staff don't say anything . I have had incidents were kids have hit my children including my then 12 month old son and the staff did nothing . Theres no cleanliness , care or safety in this place and it should be closed down !! Avoid at all costs lots of nicer play areas for kids in Preston .

2  Thank gemz-sand