Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$66
View deal
Expedia.com$73
Hotels.com$73
Priceline
Travelocity$73
Trip.com$74
Agoda.com$66
All reviews fawlty towers friendly hotel home from home the young lady would stay again good nights sleep emma cereal blackpool
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2022

We booked for a 2 room at a good price, £64 to be exact which was good value as the room also came with breakfast, we needed to make amends to the booking to allow a 3rd person to stay with us, while this was accommodated they wanted to charge £200 for the night, eventually got this down to £151 for a room with an extra bed, ok fair enough we will go with that,

On first inspection of the room it looked ok and the main bed was comfy, however the 2nd bed wasn’t and there was quite a lot of insects of some sort on the bed sheet

Other than that room was tidy though a little dated

So we kinda put this to one side as we wanted to have a great weekend at the Carnival in Preston, woke up and went for breakfast at 9am and was shocked to see the condition of the food in offer, cold beans, cold scrambled egg, cold mushrooms, no sausages or bacon, we asked the guy working there who seemed to have well stocked his plate leaving nothing really for the guests, anyway sausages were re filled, we asked about the rest and he said there is no more, he had eaten most of it, the only good thing was the toast, glasses and plates weee not clean, made a cup of tea and the milk was all curdled, it smelt foul

We were not made to feed welcome with the morning breakfast, we were not the only ones in there that that could not believe how bad it was, certainly not worth £151, as best I would have said £80 for three people and we would have avoided breakfast

Very poor and disappointed to have been charged so much for so little

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2022

I have stayed here for a week and really enjoyed my time. This hotel offers a very friendly welcoming stay, the staff are very polite and easy to talk to, I've not had any problems whilst staying here. Slept peacefully every night.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2022

Upon our arrival the staff at frin desk was amazing and so helpful. The room was very clean spacious and had all we needed.
Then the problems started.
We where told around 3 hours after our arrival that there was a problem with water leaks and not sure what would be offered for breakfast which was included in our booking. We would be informed layer as to what would be offered for us. This didn't not happen.

In the early hours of the morning another guest dressed only in underwear a man just walked into our room using his own room key. As you xan imagine having a stranger walk in was very frightening and a shock to me and my wife as we where sleeping.

The intruder apologised and left.

When we where ready to check out there was no staff available and I had to phone a mobile number to which a man answered and informed me he was in bed but would be out to see me soon.

I asked again about the breakfast to be told its not available and bo refund or alternative would be supplied as its free!

As for the intruder ge shrugged and made no effort to explain how the security of his guest had been put at risk.

This was our first time we stayed here and it will ve the last.

If you do stay here I suggest you don't leave anything in you room and put a chair in front of the door for your own safety.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2021

Unfortunately due to some structural issues in my flat, I had to move out. I stayed at Trivelles for 10 nights and was really taken care of by Emma! She’s an absolute star employee, made me feel right at home, away from home!

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2021 via mobile

I stayed at the park hotel in November for a couple of night for work. I found the room very comfortable also with great WiFi. The best part was the service and welcome received a girl called Emma really could do enough even going as far as to make me a breakfast sandwich each day. The girl is a credit. Will definitely stay again soon.

Date of stay: November 2021