US$ 79
US$ 114
  • Pool
Ashwood Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
Legacy Preston International(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 66
The Park Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$ 59
US$ 57
US$ 96
US$ 80
Priceline
Premier Inn Preston Central Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Claremont Hotel(Preston)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 66
All reviewswalled gardenpool and saunafriday fizznespresso machineleisure facilitiesfamily weddingfresh milkdance floorsky tvlovely hotelwedding receptionevening mealafternoon teastaff were lovelycooked to perfectiona lovely staylovely room
Reviewed 6 March 2016

Stayed here a second time after a dinner. Check in and out was easy. The room was good and the breakfast was excellent. Good value for money. Good location 10 mins or so drive from the M6 and M55 junction. More than enough parking.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Many thanks for your very positive review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to Barton Grange Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Last time I stayed there was a problem with breakfast and I was promised on my next visit they would do something to reflect this - as a result when I arrived this time I was upgraded to an executive room, which was well appointed and spacious - including Sky TV and a coffee machine.

Ate in the hotel restaurant which was OK but nothing special (see separate review of the Walled Garden) but there are two good bars and the staff are fiendly and helpful and the service is good.

Generally this place is good value, well located and staff/service are good

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Barton Grange Hotel and The Walled Garden Bistro following your stay with us.

I am so pleased you were happy with your upgraded executive room, and you found our staff to be friendly and helpful.

I appreciate your comments on the Walled Garden Bistro and will certainly be investigating this with our Kitchen team.

Many thanks again and best wishes

Reviewed 29 February 2016

We stayed here in February for one night and attended a function held here.

Between us we had 3 rooms booked, one of us got one of the newly refurbished rooms. It's amazing. Very modern, airy, bright and comfortable. I've stayed in 5 star hotels and the rooms were not as nice. Well done Barton Grange.

The rooms awaiting refurb, well, yes, they are awaiting to be refurbished. (possibly waited a bit too long). They were clean, the beds good, comfy and warm, cannot complain but after seeing the quality of our friends refurbished room, it did highlight the problems in the other rooms. But, they will get to them soon so no problem.

The staff at the bar and at the function were excellent and very professional and friendly. The hotel communal areas are very comfy, clean and welcoming.

The breakfast is excellent too, they were a bit over whelmed as it was massively busy and a few staff had called in sick, but they coped fine. We didn't really have to wait for anything.

All in all, very very pleased

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Barton Grange Hotel.

I am so pleased you liked our refurbished bedrooms, as you mentioned in your review the Hotel is currently going through a bedroom refurbishment programme.

It was great to read you found our staff to be very professional and friendly.

I hope to welcome you back to Barton Grange Hotel again very soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

It has been some time since I was at Barton Grange but stopped off on the road home from Sussex. It has remained a good hotel over the years I have been visiting Preston and this visit was no exception. They are updating some of the bedrooms and I was given what was termed a "snug double" on the second floor. This was great. I had dinner, which I enjoyed, but the highlight of the visit is always the breakfast which is outstanding. They have retained exceptionally good staff in this area over the years. Good value for money overall.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Geraldine J, Manager at Barton Grange Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2016

Thank you so much for your fantastic 5 star review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, I have shared your review with the team and they are thrilled.

I do hope to see you back at Barton Grange Hotel again when you are next in the area.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

As a regular visitor I can say that the standard of service is always very good. The food delicious and the staff always friendly and helpful. I have found the rooms very good and not quite sure why they would need a facelift.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Barton Grange Hotel.

Your five star review was a pleasure to read and share with the team.

Many thanks and best wishes