Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$103
View deal
Expedia.com$116
Priceline$115
Hotels.com$116
Travelocity$116
Orbitz.com$116
Agoda.com$104
All reviews the penthouse fairy tale flamingo room hunt room cupcakes mini bar kitchen area small kitchen little touches lovely touch perfect stay bed was very comfortable home from home ground floor high street town centre checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night, the room and bathroom are lovely. Clean moderm room, large comfy bed and kitchen area ideal for snacks and breakfast. Staff were also friendly.

The problem with this hotel is that it is noisy. You can hear every person coming up the stairs, ever door shutting/slamming, every person checking into their room.

The staff must be aware of this but seem to just add to the noise, telling customers in raised voices outside our door gone way past 11pm "hello I'm ken and welcome to you room, if you need anything else please just let us know". Whilst we fully understand the staff memeber was doing his job and cant control check in tines, but surely after a certain time people should think to be quieter.

Adding to this noise is the street that it is located, which seems to be cleaned by from 7am on a Sunday... the hotel lacks AC so I'd hate to be staying here in the summer months when windows need to be open.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2022 via mobile

Beautiful apartment. Staff very friendly and helpful. Had everything I needed and bed was very comfortable. Loved all the little touches that were included. I will definitely return next time I’m in the area for business or pleasure. Can’t wait.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lauren Edwards, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2022

Hello Bulsey. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is very much appreciated. Its great to hear you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the finer details. We look forward to having you stay with us again.
Lauren

Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

We stayed in the goldfinger room. When we arrived check in was at 3 and we was told it wasn’t going to be ready for another 30 minutes. Came back after 30 mins and again they said it wasn’t ready until 4:30pm. We arrived back again at 4:50pm when it was finally ready. The room was lovely but hadn’t been cleaned properly considering they had so long to clean it the bath had petals in obviously from the previous people staying and hadn’t been cleaned. The bed was comfy and we had a good nights sleep. however the room was stifling hot. No thermostat just a fan in the room blowing warm air. Also you could hear everything from the reception area and room next door. The girls that worked there were very nice couldn’t complain about them. However we won’t be staying again after this and will not recommend

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lauren Edwards, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2022

Hello N1265IJ.
We strive to constantly give our guests the best possible experience so thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you feel this way, although I am slightly confused by your comments. We sent out a welcome text message at 8:16am in the hopes of getting an estimated time of arrival from yourselves. Sadly, this was read and not replied to. Our house keeping team completed cleans in accordance with arrival times and due to not having one for your specific apartment it was cleaned at the earliest time possible. Your luggage was still able to be dropped off prior and another message was sent to confirm that your room was ready. During your stay and upon checkout none of the issues regarding the cleanliness of the room were brought to our attention. Rest assured if they were highlighted to us, we would have rectified these for you immediately as its important to us you have the best stay possible. We would still love to be able to welcome you back to maybe try a better situated apartment for yourselves.
Lauren.

Reviewed 22 January 2022

I stayed in this property the night before working in neighbouring Blackburn, as the hotel is easy walking distance from the Preston train station and restaurants. I had chosen one of the more spacious rooms on the ground floor to work, which like two other rooms had the door within 2 metres of the reception desk with no soundproofing, so it was pretty noisy. But the main problem was that the room was a stifling 25'C in the middle of winter, with no thermostat or ventilation, apart from a retro pedestal fan pointed at the bed! When I pointed out the stifling heat the front desk moved me to a smaller and cheaper room upstairs (with a window), which was fine, but for some reason my request for a refund of the difference was flatly refused and follow-up emails just ignored. A pity.

Room tip: Choose an upstairs room if you are staying here
Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lauren Edwards, Guest Services / Front Office at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2022

Hello StevePP2022,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are deeply saddened to hear that you were unhappy with your stay. I do believe we did our best to accommodate you once you had stated to us that your apartment was too warm. The receptionist on duty had offered you two alternative apartments, as our larger apartments were already occupied. Rest assured if the larger apartments had been vacant, we would have upgraded you without hesitation. The apartment you chose to move to had two large windows allowing plenty of ventilation, including a bath and shower which we thought was a suitable exchange. We also offered you 20% off your next stay due to the inconvenience. This offer is still available, and we would be more than happy to book this in for you.
Lauren.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

I booked a one night stay at No.10 Preston for myself and my best friend, we were visiting our daughters who are at university. Communication from No.10 was great with clear instructions re parking etc.
Although there is no dedicated parking for no.10 the recommended car park (have left a car here several times before overnight with no problems at all) is a minutes walk across the High Street to the hotel.
We were met at reception by Martin, who was so friendly and welcoming, check in was fast and easy.
Our apartment (Chelsea) was in the left hand side of the building, up one flight of stairs.
The most fab studio apartment with a big double bed, kitchenette with all you need to self cater if you wanted to with items for a continental breakfast including including fresh milk, fresh fruit, cereal and croissants. A spacious lovely bathroom with over bath shower.
Decor is lovely with a boutiquey feel.
Nice extra touches like a jar of sweets on the bedside table
No. 10 will be my go to whenever I'm visiting my daughter from now on, I will be back!

Room tip: 1 minute walk from car park - £8 for 24 hours Quite steep stairs to access some rooms
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lousj67
Ross Taylor, General Manager at No.10 Preston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Hi Lousj67,

Thank you so much for your kind review, we really do appreciate it.
It's really nice to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Chelsea apartment and that your apartment had everything you needed for an enjoyable stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to No.10 Preston in the future.

Warm Regards,