Would be happy to use the hotel again, and bed and shower were better than average.
Nothing shone out to make my stay memorable, staff were polite but not particually helpful, breakfast was okay but nothing to shout about, you got a kettle in your room but no biscuits!
There is a gym/swimming pool, the pool is of a good length for the hotel though the water was very cloudy and required a good clean or replacement.
Would be happy staying again since it is in a convenient location to the M42 and has good parking, but have a lot of trouble distinguishing it from any similarly priced hotel and have often stayed in better for cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Birmingham Solihull is conveniently located close to the major motorway (M42) and rail networks, making it the perfect base to explore the new Birmingham revival in all its glory. The latest hotspot for big shops, big label and big nights out!. It's ideal for quick access to the NEC, Genting Arena and Birmingham International Airport. Nearby attractions include chocoholics favourite Cadbury World, the Sealife Centre, Touchwood shopping Centre and Warwick Castle. Village Hotel Birmingham Solihull has 128 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining in the Village Grill or the Village Pub - which shows all major sporting events, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 20m Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Solihull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Prem Solihull Hotel Solihull
- Village Hotel Solihull West Midlands