“food was brilliant as always”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Walsall
Reviewed 6 April 2018

food was brilliant as always and its a quite place to go once you have done abit shopping..nice to have a quick bite to eat instead of waiting ages in a restaurant.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

I go into this store regular due to the pleasant staff, relaxing atmosphere and a overall brilliant experience. Every single one of the staff make you feel comfortable and are happy to make your drink as many times until you are satisfied. Today i went into the store and i was interested in the cold brew which was advertised on the boards, Greta kindly allowed us to sample some so know i will have it in the future. Greta is very polite and is a very bubbly person i couldn't have asked for a better visit as i found Greta and the barista Jon extremely helpful and very good employees to the store not only that the shop is very relaxing and clean. I also thought that the second service that Greta done for us was very beneficial as we didn't have to queue. Definitely reccomended!

1  Thank emily052017
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Starbucks has a formula that works and they stick to it. Nothing remarkable about this place just your typical American coffee shop. Not bad, not great

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I have been to this Starbucks quite a few times and whenever Tyler is on the bar the drinks are always SPOT ON! Being an ex barista in Starbucks I know how the job works and he is by far the best worker in the shop on bar! Usually if I see that he is not working or on drinks duty I won't come in because I know they won't be as god as his!
Give the guy a pay rise

1  Thank laurenrichmond
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Popped in to have a quick drink and snack on a very cold night. Definitely did the job of warming us up. It was pretty quiet then again it was a Monday night so not sure if that's the reason why. It was dimly lit but we liked that - added to the atmosphere in a way. Would definitely go back if in the area. Only downside the woman serving us could have actually smiled but that's just me being picky!