“charlie is amazing”

20:00
Ranked #23 of 45 Quick Bites in Watford
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

there was a boy in here that was making me, my best friend, and a bunch of other girls uncomfortable. charlie made sure to make him known and his team got him out of there asap. charlie is lovely and the whole team are amazing xx

Date of visit: August 2021
Digital S, Manager at Walkabout, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Megan, thank you for the positive feedback. We are really glad the team sorted out your situation to your satisfaction and you were able to enjoy your night :)

Write a reviewReviews (95)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my experience when I went to walkabout. The food was so good and the staff were so nice. Our bartender was called Kadeliah and she gave us great service and she was so polite. The drinks were so nice and the food was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2021
Digital S, Manager at Walkabout, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

52blissk, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Walkabout, Watford! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i had such a good time and the waitress kadeliah made it the best night out tips to her!! thank you for an amazing night out

Date of visit: June 2021
Digital S, Manager at Walkabout, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi T4452hmcharlotteg, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Walkabout, Watford. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came on a Saturday Evening. One of the best nights and the Service was great. The bartender KK remembered my orders, Looked after me well and was just as lively as the Atmosphere

Date of visit: August 2021
Digital S, Manager at Walkabout, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Montyb351, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Walkabout, Watford. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had my first visit after my 18th birthday and I had a great time. A worker who really stood out to me was Kadeliah as although she wasn’t able to take our orders, she still made sure that one of her co-workers came up to us to take our orders and she payed attention to all the customers. I think all the workers are good at their job and create a really good atmosphere :)

Date of visit: July 2021
Digital S, Manager at Walkabout, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Nellabc1206, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Walkabout, Watford! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!