“Amazing and fun”

Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Invited to celebrate a special birthday here and we were hesitant and not keen to go as it is not something we are keen on. So pleased we did as we had a very enjoyable time. We all met at the bar for a drink and Mme Mumu arrived and introduced herself to our party and was fun and quirky. We then moved into the restaurant area and had a delicious dinner. The food was exceptional, starter of prawn cocktail but presented with a modern twist, followed by chicken supreme with a superb fondant potato and carrots and a sublime sauce. The three mini cornettos were delicious as well. Bravo chef!
The show started and Mme Mumu and two burlesque dancers/ singers entertained us very well. We all had a very enjoyable evening. Loads of Hen Dos were taking place so the place was buzzing.
Service was very good and everyone was there ensuring you were having a good time and we all were.
My compliments to you Mme Mumu.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Loved it! Madam Mu Mu was fabulous! Such a great night out. Excellent food and service too. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

I visited here on a Wednesday night.Me and my friend were meeting at the bar where we had a couple of drinks beforehand!Claire behind the bar was so lively and chatty, explaning all about their cocktail menu so we decided to have one or two ☺️
Later on we had a dinner in the restaurant!Such a nice little restaurant they have next door, atmosphere was lovely and everybody seemed enjoy their meal!We shared a King Prawns as a starter and the waitress recommended their signature dish the chiken kebab so my friend had that with a smoke - how unusual - and I had my favourite the fillet steak!this was THE best steak I had in a restaurant - really good quality meat and the cooked it perfectly!compliment to the chefs!
We had such a good night I am sure we will visit soon with more friends this time!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I have been coming here for years and always get a warm welcome
Lovely staff food and decor
The background music as well
It's ideal for a romantic date

Reviewed 2 October 2016

We chose a set menu for a 50th birthdasy get together. Best set menu ever,very well presented, food fasty, in surroundings that are a little different & interesting.