1,832 results
All reviews two double beds swimming pool good size room was large weekend break steam room channel tunnel breakfast was excellent one night stay evening meal good nights sleep plenty of parking family room leisure facilities gym motorway sofa
Reviewed 4 January 2016

HILTON always offer excellent value and service. We would not stay anywhere else! Hilton Maidstone has a pool, essential for our teenagers, free wifi and a waffle maker at breakfast! The highlight of the trip for our teenagers! There is shopping near by, huge NEXT right next door. Hotel as clean and friendly and food excellent. It is very quiet at night too.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2016

Dear Ian,

Thank you for your positive and encouraging review. I was pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and that your teenagers made the most of our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Jessica Pollard, PA the Leonardo Gagliano, General Manager

Reviewed 4 January 2016

We stayed again over the Christmas period as a base to visit family and friends. The hotel is clean and most things work but it is still overdue a refurb' to get it up to Hilton standards.
The staff were in general very helpful and friendly - but just too few of them so expect to wait at reception, at the bar and at breakfast - we had to. When you do get served it's good - so not their fault.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Jessica P, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Hilton Maidstone, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2016

Dear Sheffview,

Thank you for your review and constructive feedback about Hilton Maidstone.

I would like to assure you that we are constantly updating our hotel. We have a new carpet in the lobby area and have redecorated 40 of the bathrooms. We currently have a plan in place to redecorate our corridors and more of the bathrooms to continue getting our hotel up to the standard that is expected.

Thank you for your positive comments about our staff. I am pleased that you found them helpful and friendly. I will discuss the shortfalls that you mentioned with our management team in order for them to improve their rostering.

I hope we will be welcoming you back to the Hilton Maidstone in the future.

Jessica Pollard, PA to Leonardo Gagliano, General Manager

Reviewed 3 January 2016

The hotel is located out of the city center and close to the motorway. The building is quiet stretched thus means long hall ways and not high-rise. Staff was friendly throughout our stay. Rooms were nice in size, big in comparison with those in major cities. It had all needed from a proper functioning tv, a desk, couch, good bed, shower/bath, safe etc. What I missed was a fridge. The for the Hilton member's free offered Internet access worked fine. Liked it that the hotel offered a bar as well as a coffee shop in the hotel, though did not understand its opening times. The same counted for Breakfast, the offering was good but only available as of 8AM. What for those who need to start working at 8:30AM? Overall my stay was good and I would return at a next occasion.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Dear WBastiaan,

Thank you for your positive and constructive review about the Hilton Maidstone. I am pleased to read the number of positives including our staff that you found about our hotel.

For your reference, we are able to place a fridge in the room, subject to availability, ready for your arrival. Please contact the hotel directly if you wish to do this.

With regards to the opening times of the coffee shop and the breakfast, these were changed due to the Christmas period. They are both now available from 7am.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to us in the future.

Regards,
Jessica Pollard, PA to Leonardo Gagliano, General Manager.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Have just spent 3 days (2 nights) at the hilton. What a really lovely place to go to.
The reception staff were very warm and friendly, in fact EVERY single member of staff we met was so pleasant and so nice and very friendly.

The swimming pool was lovely and warm, the food (breakfast) was amazing, so much choice.

The room was spacious, clean and the shower was amazing, so hot and powerful.

I am trying to think of some negatives but am really struggling.

If you have never experienced the Hilton Hotel please do. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Captainralph2003,

Thank you for positive review and kind words about our hotel. I am pleased that you had an enjoyable stay and I hope that we will be welcoming you back in the future.

Jessica Pollard, PA to Leonardo Gagliano, General Manager

Reviewed 2 January 2016

the hotel was very clean the staff were very good my only complant was the uncommfortable bed which would make me think twice about staying at the hilton again, the room and sevice was very good kind regards Harold

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mandy L,

Thank you for your positive and constructive review. I was pleased to read that you found our hotel clean and that the staff were very good.

We appreciate all feedback and will discuss the problem that you had with your bed. We are able to provide bed toppers, so if you choose to stay with us again, please contact the hotel directly so that we can ensure this is ready prior to your arrival. I hope this will sway your decision when looking for somewhere to stay.

Thank you once again and I hope that we will be welcoming you back.

Regards,
Jessica Pollard, PA to Leonardo Gagliano, General Manager.