Stayed here for 2 nights over a weekend.
On the first night, the bed was awful and we could feel the springs digging into us throughout. We requested a room change the next day and credit where due, this was taken care of very quickly by the lobby staff.
I also understand that hotel breakfasts are generally expensive, but £30something for a bowl of cereal, two small microwave pancakes and tea is slightly ridiculous...
Fine for a night or two but would not have been happy staying any longer than we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Maidstone hotel is within easy reach of the town centre and the M20 motorway. The hotel has a health club with indoor pool, treatment room and a sauna. Enjoy Seasons Restaurant and The Court Bar, or do business in the 8 meeting rooms. Nearby Kent attractions include Chatham Historic Dockyard, Historic Rochester, Leeds Castle and Kent Life.We have also been awarded Silver for Green Tourism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Maidstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Maidstone Hotel Maidstone
- Hilton International Maidstone
- Maidstone Hilton International
- Hilton Maidstone Kent