“Unimpressed ”

Chiquito
Ranked #158 of 620 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: ¡Hola amigos! Being the UK's biggest and most loved Tex-Mex restaurant, we know a thing or two about good food and drink. Our range of Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes have been making mouths water for over 25 years - from mild to wild, we've got every flavour! If you're in the mood for sizzling fajitas, bursting burritos, or tender fall-off-the-bone ribs, you've come to the right place. For those who fancy a lighter bite we have a brunch menu and a selection of desserts for your sweet tooth. We offer a gluten free menu too so anyone can enjoy dining out with friends. Our drinks will quench the greatest of thirsts - simply pop in try one of our famous margaritas. After all it's 5pm somewhere, right? See you soon, or as they say in Mexico, ¡hasta luego!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Slow service
Table was dirty and so we requested a different table, the waiter by staff tried to argue with our observation
Food was okay but lacked presentation

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had a lovely dinner here tonight. Food was lovely and our server Magda was excellent.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Greeted by a rather grumpy chap, however luckily Suzanne took over as waitress, she was lovely and looked after us very well, just the right amount of contact, not too often to be a pain and certainty didn't ignore us - thanks Suzanne. Great selection on menu, all sounded very appetising, made it difficult to choose. Mine was surprisingly hot, which spoilt it a little for me, but everyone else's were perfect. Two levels of children's meals were good value and main meals were made more appetising via the chiquititoes app which gave us 40% of main courses. Toilets were clean in case you were wondering- often not very welcoming in these restaurants, but these were fine. £36 for 3 adult main courses, child's meal, 2 non alcoholic cocktails and of course some free tap water. Fair price overall I would say - with thanks to the app!

1  Thank Tlsbenson
Reviewed 1 April 2018

My girlfriend and I went out for a delightful date night last night. As two big fans of Mexican we decided to give Chiquitos a go. As soon as my size 8 feet steeped through the door we were welcomed with a big smile and showed to our clean table. Our Waitress SARUNE was incredible. As one is a fussy eater I needed many adjustments to my meal, all staff were happy to accommodate.

We had a Fantastic evening and would like to thank the staff for being amazing!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Had lunch with the family, food was good. My wife's Chicken baja bowl was delicious and I'll be ordering it next time.
I ordered the Chicken Enchilada, very nice except my son ordered the same of the kids menu, and came out the same size, just served on a smaller plate (felt a little cheated) .
Do not buy the Nachos sharer, as definitely not worth the £12 price tag.
Service was fantastic by Andrea, service with a smile goes a long way...

Date of visit: March 2018