See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2012

The 'Lodge' buzzes at the weekend and their themed party nights are to die for. The effort put in by Keith junior and his staff are second to none. The staff are friendly, professional and polite.

Their Sunday lunches are brilliant. Where can you get a full home cooked Sunday roast, with fresh vegatables and all the trimmings for £5 and £3 for a hearty child's portion ???

Please ignore the 1 negative comment and try for yourself, you will be pleasantly surprised.

Please ignore the 1 negative comment, try for yourself. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Cosgrover
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I have visited the Cosgrove Lodge Hotel for many many years and every time I visit I am made to feel very welcome.

The food is great value for money and the staff are very friendly.

They provide a good range of entertainment and I have had many good night there.

Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina C
Reviewed 17 May 2012

Have been to 2 superb parties there. Food amazing, Entertainment fantastic and the friendly service just great.

• Stayed: October 2011
2  Thank jhorry
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

We visited the Cosgrove Lodge Hotel, where we were welcomed by friendly staff, into a warm atmosphere. The food was lovely, and great value for money, we now go there every Sunday for our roast dinners - would recommend it to everyone

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 14 May 2012

I stayed in the family room, Room 3. Loved the room, Stayed with my grandchildren who also love the place, they made us so welcome. Staff could not have been any better,
Food great and good value for money. Entertainment was fantastic see a great singer one night, karaoke another, and the bingo on the Friday night was great even the children could play as the winners could choose what prize they wanted from the good selection they had. I would definitely stay at the Lodge again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends