“Delicious unusual food, excellent service, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cameron's Kitchen

Cameron's Kitchen
Ranked #45 of 533 Restaurants in Milton Keynes
Cuisines: British, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Cameron's Kitchen offers a modern approach to classic European cuisine, with top quality, fresh seasonal produce at its core. The team like to show off their creative skills and are constantly trying out new ideas, techniques and trends, designing different dishes for customers to try. Our à la carte menu includes a range of starters, mains and desserts to suit everyone's taste, and we have set a 2/3 course menu available Friday and Saturday lunchtime and Tuesday to Thursday evening. If you prefer a meal that's more individual and unique we offer 5 and 7 course tasting menus with optional wines and a cocktail. We also cater for private functions and events.
Towcester, United Kingdom
“Delicious unusual food, excellent service, relaxed atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

We went for our wedding anniversary on a Wednesday evening. The food was amazing, very inventive, unusual combinations – I had cornish red mullet with pork belly served with splashes of all sorts of of lovely flavours around the edge that created incredible tastes. My husband had the most perfectly cooked steak ...with snails and caviar on top! We loved the combinations of flavours and the beautiful presentation.The wine and beer selections were excellent – my Sauvignon Blanc was delicious. The service was excellent – attentive and friendly but left us to eat in peace. We will definitely recommend it to anyone that appreciates lovely food and we will return next year, and probably a few times before then!

• Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

milton keynes
“great little place epic chips!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

To start with any place that does triple cooked chips is a winner with me , all the rest of the food was very good as well.

The only down side was the desserts where a little pricey at £7/8 for what is a Brasserie, saying that they where nice. Also they place need more atmosphere and to decide if it is a Brasserie ( then prices should be slightly cheaper) or a fine dinner place then they need to spend abit more money on the place.

North Buckinghamshire
“Lovely ambience, great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Went for an evening meal with 2 friends: table of 4. The restaurant has a really great buzz to it. It's light and airy, and there are plenty of staff, which meant that the service was efficient, and also very friendly. Food and drink were served quickly, but with a decent pause between each course. The amuse-bouche was a nice touch - and delicious. We sampled a range of starters and mains, and all were fantastic: well presented - we loved the slate plates and quirky shaped crockery - and delicious. Steak was cooked perfectly to order, mussels were huge and juicy, in fact we couldn't fault it in any way. We'll definitely be back.

1 Thank pris0nbreak
Yardley Gobion, United Kingdom
“Fab little place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Excellent customer service, fantastic food, good value, great atmosphere!

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Right up my street!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

I have been to Cameron's about 5 times and I thought it was about time I reviewed.

The first thing I would like to say is value for money. Personally, I feel that the quality of the food far exceeds the cost. In London, the same meal would be 1.5 to 2 times the price.

I am yet to have a negative experience at Cameron's. The restaurant is just the right size to ensure that you are well looked after but not intrusively.

The food is always excellent. I would happily say that it is the finest food in the area which is why I travel from Northampton to visit so regularly.

I particularly like the choice of beers. The beers are on the first page of the wine menu and I enjoy trying out a refreshing continental beer, rather than the standard premium lagers.

In short - i love it!