“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen diner Kitchen
Library/bedroom 3
Office
Outside deck
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Mr”
Reviewed 18 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Myself and two of my colleagues stayed here whilst working in the area and may I say what lovely accommodation it is, it has a nice homely feeling to it. Jo and Andy were very helpful when dealing with them via e-mail, they could not meet in person to supply me with the property keys but alternative arrangements were made, we were greeted at the property by Jo's brother who was more than helpful, showed us round, explained everything we needed to know regarding the property. If I was to stay in the Basingstoke area again then I'd stay here without doubt.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing