“Amazing ”

IL Gusto Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 569 Restaurants in Bolton
Price range: US$ 11 - US$ 25
Description: Local family run restaurant. Using locally sourced ingredients, Il Gusto offer freshly prepared dishes from around the world, with a selection of wines, beers & fruity cocktails to wash it down with. Set in a modern atmosphere with a personal & warm welcome.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I visited IL GUSTO on Friday with my friends and I have to admit that we had an amazing night . The food was excellent, the staff was brilliant, the atmosphere was lovely. I can't wait for my next visit.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Ilirjan L, Owner at IL Gusto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you very much for your comment.We are glad to hear you enjoyed your visit at IL Gusto.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

We first visited Il Gusto for my sons 18th and really enjoyed the food, the service was excellent and the staff attentive we came back the following week. Thank you so much to Alba for her warm hospitality, she went out of her way to ensure we had a perfect evening for my Father in Laws 80th. With 17 of us there was a lot to prepare in one go, so we gave our food order a day before we visited. Alba provided the finishing touches to our celebration by providing banners and table decorations. Simon the manager was attentive throughout the evening ensuring everything ran smoothly. The waitress was friendly and helpful too. With a mixture of starters and mains to contend with Ilirjan and the team in the kitchen coped with it amicably. I was congratulated by my family for making a great choice for our celebration and there was talk of a return. Thank you to all the team at Il Gusto for making our visit so special. We wish you luck for your future success. Well worth a visit for anyone thinking about it.

Thank you very much for your riview.We are glad that you enjoyed the food and service.We looking forward to see you and your family again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you for making our night the best ever.Fantastic staff, fantastic food excellent, attention to detail is spot-on!
Made to feel so special with ballons, cards and most importantly....the food...absolutely delicious.Thanks guys...
we'll be back to see you soon!
AWESOME ×××

Simon S, Manager at IL Gusto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for your kind words Adriana. I'm glad you enjoyed your special night and hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent and the place spotlessly clean. I would go again to try at lunchtime. However I wouldn’t go again at night. The lighting was dazzlingly bright and Capital radio was playing clubbing music so you couldn’t sit and chat. But for this we would have stayed and had another drink and a desert but the combination of bright lights and loud music were “doing my head in” and meant I couldn’t wait to leave. With softer music and lighting I would give 5 stars.

1  Thank Janey7748

Hi Janey7748,
Thank you for your kind comments on the food and cleanliness. I just wanted to reach out and address the two issues you brought up in your review. The lights in the centre of the restaurant are on a dimmer switch which we could have adjusted for yourself if you found it too bright. This is something that we have taken on board and will make sure this is not an issue again. With regards to the music, we are currently working on obtaining the relevant licences so that we can play our own music on the audio system instead of the radio. Hopefully this will be sorted as soon as we can obtain them to fix the issue.
My sincerest apologises that this made you feel like you would not return in the evenings. We take all feedback seriously and strive to provide a comfortable setting for all of our guests. Thank you for bringing up the issues as now we are able to work on these to make things better. I hope you will rethink your decision and give us another try in the evenings sometime in the future.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect food... Perfect service... perfect place...perfect everything... the whole family thoroughly enjoyed it... will return very soon! And just a stone throw away

Ilirjan L, Owner at IL Gusto Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for your comment.we will see you again.