Regency Hotel Gatwick
PremierInn.com
US$ 121
PremierInn.com
  • Free Internet
Travelodge Crawley Hotel(Crawley)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 59/night.

All reviewsbridal suiteoutdoor poolevening meal was excellentcooked breakfast in the morningbit datedclean beddingwithin easy reachfull english breakfastarrived promptlywould stay againquiet areawould recommend this hotel to anyonebreakfast was includedmin driveluxury hotelnice sizebar prices
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in need of some tlc in places however the shower was hot and powerful, the bed comfortable and the breakfast nice... that’s all I want in a nights move on stay thanks to the owner for some helpful advice as well.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Iffy U, Front Office Manager at Regency Hotel Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Hi wdfndn,

I’m very happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast here. We have a small team of breakfast cooks who are enthusiastic about making sure you start your day with a filling meal.

I'm happy that the owner was able to give you some advice, We have a small team of experienced hoteliers here, who just want to make your feel like you are at home. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on your comments.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Nice easy parking, silly to charge for it, rather remote, better to put a few pounds on the price of a room instead.

Dire website! I nearly didn't book my stay because of it, website needs to be up to date, allow bookings and show the dinner menu too.

Lovely staff, all very cheerful, friendly and helpful.

Housekeeping needs a lot of attention, the carpet in my room was covered with hairs, so many the man on reception when I checked in kindly spent 10 minutes running over it with a vacuum cleaner, it was revolting! I couldn't help notice the level of cleanliness in the whole place needed addressing. A liquid down the radiator in the bar, fluff and hair by my bathroom radiator, big chunk out of the wall in my bedroom, broken blind in the bathroom, random hook on my bedroom wall etc.

It is a bit dated, but no major spend needed to clean and tidy. Creaky floorboards, bit of soundproofing between floors would be appreciated. I was woken by the person in the room above me wandering around. Quaint place, could be so much better with some basic inexpensive repairs and TLC.

Beware of the bar prices, it wasn't until I got home and looked at my receipt I discovered I had been charged £9 for 1 glass of wine!

Room nice size, bed comfortable, nice to have spare pillow, real soap etc provided.

Very cold in the room overnight, I woke up twice shivering with sniffles too. Heating gets turned off in the evening and back on around breakfast time, take thermal nightwear!

The breakfast was exceptional, best I have had in a long time. Perfectly cooked egg and mushrooms, lovely toast, tasty bacon. Dinner was excellent here too, shame it's not advertised more. Portion size is ridiculous, 1 main meal would serve 2 people, so glad I didn't have a starter too, I left half my main course, what a waste, see photos.

All in all I would stay here again, hope cleaning is paid more attention to (outside as well). Would be great for the website to be a decent one.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JessicaTodd

Dear JessicaTodd,

Thank you for your kind review, I really appreciate your feedback and the walk around we did together was fun.

I have had a meeting with the housekeepers and we are working at new ways to clean more thoroughly. I'm glad that the team were able to assist you when you made them aware.

I'm sorry if you feel the bar prices were to steep. 1 large glass of wine is £5.50, a small is £4.50, please email me directly and we will review your payment at the bar.

We have a passionate team here in the evening, and the menu changes often with new specials introduced daily. We will review our portion control and take your words into account.

Thank you for your enthusiastic review. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed parts your stay here at the Regency Hotel Gatwick.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

A quick overnight stay before an early flight. This ticked all the boxes for us. Cheap - £45, comfy bed, large enough room,coffee and tea facilities, a shower that has some oomph to it, and a bar to start the holiday off. The ladies working that night were friendly and helpful. Apparently they also do airport parking at £4 per day but you need a taxi to/from the airport. Some reviews go on about the bathroom being dated, or needing a refurb, or expecting the pool to be pristine in the middle of Winter. But let's be real, if you want tip top facilities, and other amenities, there are very few places you would find them for £45. We didn't want breakfast or dinner the night before, however the option was there. Personally, we were happy with our choice. Would definitely consider staying again if we need airport accommodation.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Carol S,

I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Regency Hotel Gatwick. We have a small team of experienced hoteliers here, who just want to make your feel like you are at home. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on your comments.

Thank you for highlighting the other reviews, we work very hard and some situations are out of our control, and we appreciate you being mindful of this : ) Please contact me on 01293 887 433 when you are next staying in the area and we will do our very best to look after you.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Stayed here for one night; our room (7) had no heating on at all and the tap took a while to run warm, the hotel needs updating and the driveway and car park could be resurfaced, but for the price you can't complain. Nice selection for breakfast and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Svenja L, Manager at Regency Hotel Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Clare S,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that the room was a little cold, we have since taken steps to providing more heating options. We are in the middle of updating the site, and making amends in the car park. I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast.

Please visit us again and see the changes we've made. Contact us on 01293 887 433 to make your booking directly.

Kindest regards

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Went to here from the Europa hotel. Like going to the Ritz from that dive. Good food nice comfy beds and great staff. Enjoyed my stay will be going again. Had a nice drink in the bar and a great breakfast.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Steven F,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad that the rooms were to a high standard for you. I'll pass your compliments to the staff and the cooks.

If you are in the area again please contact me directly on 01293 887 433.

Kindest regards