All reviews quiet location outdoor pool white towels cooked breakfast in the morning bit dated clean bedding creaky floorboards full english breakfast budget chain arrived promptly stayed two nights priced hotel min drive would stay again would recommend this hotel to anyone breakfast was included luxury hotel
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Very helpful staff, large room and bathroom good, and breakfast was enjoyable. There was no elevator and we had a knee problem, so they found us a ground floor room. Furnishings a bit dated, but nicely dated and all was clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Iffy U, Front Office Manager at Regency Hotel Gatwick, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Mr CliveNoble

I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Regency Hotel Gatwick.

I’m very happy to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast here. We have a small team of breakfast cooks who are enthusiastic about making sure you start your day with a filling meal.

I'm pleased to hear that we were provide you a ground floor room. We have a friendly team here who help whenever we can.

Please contact me on 01293 887 433 when you are next staying in the area and we will do our very best to look after you.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My son and daughter in law had there wedding here. Had a lovely day, the staff were friendly and helpful. The meal and breakfast the next morning was very nice. Rooms are quaint, clean and comfy. I definitely would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank suefrances7

Dear suefrances7

I am glad you and your family and friends had a great time here at the Regency Hotel.

We have a passionate team here in charge of catering, I’m glad to hear that the meals were to your liking.

We have an experienced team of housekeepers here who work very hard to maintain the cleanliness of the rooms. It’s great for us to hear that your liked your accommodation.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Here for my daughter's 16th birthday.
We have the quadruple room.
Which is nice. And quite big
Beds are comfy and room is nice.
Staff are amazing. They even brought out some muffins with a candle after our meal. Such a nice personal touch.
The food was lovely no complaints at all.
Will come back again.
Very good value for money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank msarahmar

Dear msarahmar

We have a small team of experienced hoteliers here, who just want to make your feel like you are at home. Thank you for your kind words, I will be sure to pass on your comments. I am glad we added that personal touch to your celebration.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Stayed here recently to catch an early flight from Gatwick. Not 5 star but price is not either. If you want an honest comfortable hotel near to Gatwick this is the place to go. The room has a shower and tea and coffee making facilities. As we left really early they tried to accommodate with cereal. Even rang the cab for us to take us to the airport. Would definitely use again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear susierat123

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We have stayed here twice, as only 5 miles away with no airport noise.
The friendly staff of 5, are most helpful and accommodating, nothing was too much trouble for them, when we stayed with my son, daughter-in-law and 3 month old grand-daughter, before their flight home to USA.
The Regency Hotel has its own restaurant, which has provides a good variety of meals, well cooked and presented.
They also they do a lovely cooked, full English breakfast, with other choices available.
We will stay there again, each time we and my family fly into or out of Gatwick, they also have facilities we need for an exceptionally good price.

Room Tip: Bathrooms have good showers. All rooms we stayed in were quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Caryl B

We have a passionate team here in the evening, and the menu changes often with new specials introduced daily. I’m glad to hear that the restaurant menu was to your liking.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is really exciting to hear that you had a great time.