1,355 results
All reviews stayed here car park taxi service sat nav taxi firm taxi company executive room leave the car days parking booked this hotel holiday extras night stay reception staff next morning an early flight hotel restaurant london gatwick
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The team here make the stay. Very customer focused and helpful. Hotel is in an excellent state of repair. Amazingly efficient laundry service Dry Cleaning same day return. Second visit and my hotel of choice for Gatwick. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Max L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay but it is especially great to hear that you loved the service you received from our team. Please be assured that I will be sharing your amazing feedback with the team here and we hope that you will stay with us again soon.

Once again, thank you for your fantastic feedback.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

This is the 3rd time I have stayed and parked for a holiday from Gatwick, and this hotel never disappoints. The staff are always friendly, approachable and professional, I have to say a special thank you to Claire who greeted us at reception and checked me in she was good humoured professional and the right choice to have on a front desk. Credit to her and Holiday Inn. Our room was spacious, spotless and just what is needed for a good night sleep before an early flight. I always feel comfortable leaving my car here and collecting is always painless especially as our flight was delayed and we arrived back very late our should I say early hours and again was greeted by a happy smiling face interested in whether we had had a good trip. This hotel will always be my go-to when flying from Gatwick,

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Clemmon49,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay here with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and I will certainly be passing your kind feedback to Claire as I know that she will be really thrilled with your lovely comments about her.

We always aim to provide exceptional service and I am so pleased that on this occasion, we were able to exceed your expectations.

We hope you had a great holiday and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I have used this hotel before when flying from Gatwick but was disappointed this time! We booked a twin room and had a double. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night no ones fault but not great when having to get up early for a flight.

Will use this hotel again but not as impressed on this trip.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Mogs2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am sorry that on this occasion, you did not have a good stay with us.

I am really sorry that you did not get the room type that you have booked. I have asked my Front office manager to investigate what happened so that we avoid making the same mistake twice. I am also really sorry that you were disturbed by the fire alarm, especially as it was during the middle of the night.

You mentioned that you will stay with us again so if you do, please do contact my Front office manager, Joe, on fom@higatwickworth.co.uk and he will ensure that we make the necessary arrangements to ensure that you have the perfect stay with us next time.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I am sorry that on this occasion we did not meet you expectations.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Wow what can I say . The bedrooms are very clean, quiet and dark, perfect . The staff cannot do enough to help you . Very polite very welcoming will certainly recommend this place to friends in the future

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Lorraine F,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a TripAdvisor review about your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth.

I am delighted that you have enjoyed so many aspects of your stay and that you found the bedrooms to be clean and quiet. I am also thrilled that you found the staff to be helpful and we are really grateful for you subsequently rating us '5 out of 5'.

We hope you had a safe onward journey and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

We held our mother's wake in the Sussex Suite and the service provided by the staff was wonderful, from the initial liaison through to the day itself. The organisation and attention to detail, buffet and drinks provided, was perfect. We received many complimentary comments from our guests and we would not hesitate to recommend the venue and the services to others for whatever the occasion may be. Thank you again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Chris_Schoeman_GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Gatwick Worth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear AngieandRichardS,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

I am really pleased that we able to meet your requirements and that you were happy with the organisation and attention to detail of the wake. Although this was a sad occasion, I am delighted that we were able to assist you in running a beautiful celebration of life.

Your kind comments mean a lot to our team and I will be sure to share your fantastic feedback with them.

Once again, thank you very much for your review.