“Another Good Meal”

Ranked #53 of 310 Restaurants in Telford
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bella Italia have over 100 Italian restaurants across the UK serving pizza, pasta, Italian classics and more, made with ingredients from Italian-family producers.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited last month with hubby having just got back from London and the snow was falling. Obviously not many people about but the Bella Italia staff had made an effort to come in.

We were very quickly seated by friendly and attentive staff.

As locals we hear varying reports on this Bella Italia but have to say that I have always had really good service and excellent food. Again we were not let down.

Toilet facilities are good.

Parking nearby.

Will defnitely visit again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went for meal with my boyfriend, sister and nephew after we saw the restaurant we originally planned to go to was full.
The staff were very friendly but the food was tasteless, the drinks were overpriced (£2.79 for a coke and £5.99 for a small rose) and I’ve spent the day after with a bad stomach. I had the chicken lasagna which had 3 pieces of chicken and hard dry pasta sheets. My boyfriend had the carbonara and the sauce for both our meals tasted the same. His pasta was also dry and hard. My sister had some bread with oil and vinegar and the bread was so hard she couldn’t eat it. Me and my boyfriend ordered a pudding to share (£8.99) it was a soft dough with marshmallows, brownies and strawberries. We only ate the 2 brownies and marshmallows as the rest had no flavour and was hard. We did tell the staff and they were helpful and friendly and took the dessert off our bill as we’d not eaten it.
Though the staff were lovely, waiting for the bill seemed to take longer than the whole meal.
I won’t be going again, not got those prices and disappointment.

BI Guest Experi... S, Guest Relations Manager at Bella Italia Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Keeley

Thank you for your review.

We would like to fully investigate into this for you. If you can please contact us at social@bellaitalia.co.uk .

We look forward to hearing from you

Bella Italia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food is quite good value for money, great service and very welcoming staff!
The breakfast menu is worth a try too.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One restaurant my family and I will never return to. Waitress refused to give me her name so I asked the manager for her name and was told she would deal with the member of staff her self and also refused to give me the waitress’s name. I have given a full report to there head office. This is one branch that the staff need extra training head office need to keep a close eye on the bad service at this branch.

Hi Tony

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience.

I am pleased to hear you have already contacted our head office and you should receive a response within 3-5 days. Should this not be the case please feel free to follow up at social@bellaitalia.co.uk.

Ciao for now

Bella Italia

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice meal, waiter friendly. The only concerns I had was that my Mother was in a wheelchair and there wasn't much room in the restaurant to put the chair. The meal was ok but not spectacular. A little disappointing.