All reviews the holiday inn continental breakfast bacon baps baked beans modern hotel walk in shower sister hotel car park yogurt town centre few minutes walk business trip two double beds hot drinks good size self service stayed here for nights
Reviewed 11 September 2018

The hotel was a few minutes walk from the bus station which was handy. The room was basic but clean and the staff friendly. The complimentary breakfast had gluten free cereal and gluten free toast, which was a first for me, also yoghurt and berries and very good coffee. The down side was that you had to pay for wifi, unless you booked directly with the hotel which was ridiculous.

Room tip: Away from the main road.
Trip type: Travelled solo
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Dear Debbie p

Thank you very much for your review which I have passed on to all the team, its really made their day. We appreciate the feedback and hope to welcome you back on another occasion.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights with my wife to visit family. Very helpful reception. Supplied extra pillows after 2nd request. Pillows didn’t really help with the uncomfortable bed. Don’t like the fact that they allow dogs to stay. Enjoyed the fact they have air con and heating in the rooms. Prefer bath to shower but made do.
All amenities in room supplied to a good standard.
Continental breakfast a little disappointing. Quantity and quality could be better.
Overall I maybe wouldn’t stay there again but that is my choice,however I would recommend to friends if they needed somewhere to stay in Telford

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Dear davejason

Thank you very much for your feedback, I'm sorry that there were elements of your stay that you didn't enjoy. However I appreciate your recommendations and would hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

A nice hotel spoilt by the very petty policy of charging guests for Wi-Fi. In this day and age when Wi-Fi is so important to have a positive life it’s incredible what a hotel like this would charge for Wi-Fi. I guess 3-star isn’t 3-star without reason. Shameful.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Graojay

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about your stay. I'm sorry you were unhappy about the charges for WiFi. There are many ways that WiFi can be included in our packages, please call us and we will be happy to accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Beds are really hard. We had a broken iron, a broken bed and to top it all we couldn't get an early night due to an 80s rock the park night in the grounds opposite. Asked for different room but was told it was full. Night porter brought camp bed in for the little one. We can't really say we liked anything about the stay. Just gutted we didn't change our mind before booking this and picking an alternative place we looked at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Mark B

I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay and have reached out to you privately about this. I do apologise for the inconveniences you encountered.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I have had the pleasure of staying at the International over several months on a weekly basis as I was overseeing the safety on the construction of a new multi story carpark. I am sorry that this has come to an end as have nothing but good memories of my stay. I received a friendly welcome each time from the young ladies on reception, the breakfast was most welcoming to start the day, the rooms were always clean and spacious. My only gripe was the free WIFI that you received by booking direct, I never did manage to get it to connect.

Room tip: Rooms facing the International Center were favourable for my stay.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lis F, Guest Relations Manager at International Hotel Telford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear harry e

Thank you for telling us about your recent, frequent stays with us. When you stay for a long time somewhere its important that you feel at home and we're glad to read that this was the case for you. However, I'm really sorry that you had issues with the WiFi as this certainly shouldn't have been the case - I do wish we could have fixed this for you during your stay. If you do have cause to stay again, never hesitate to speak to the front desk team at any time and they will do their best to help you.