“Disaster and lack of basic customer service skills”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mcdonald's Restaurants
Ranked #30 of 42 Quick Bites in Swindon
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the drive through McDonald’s Greenbridge and had the worst experience. Yes they were very busy but that is no excuse for poor service. We ordered a chicken sandwich and asked for it to be plain but with just ketchup, what we genuinely received was a seeded bun with ketchup.....no chicken! The lady who handed us our food could not understand why I was unhappy with this and said I must have asked for that! She was actually arguing the point with me! Why would I order a chicken sandwich and ask for it to have no chicken! Next despite order my 2 large meals one of the drinks was a small, the women said again it must be what I asked for, why would I order a large meal and pay extra then ask for the drink to be smaller. Lastly another burger we asked for no onion and no tomato.....I swear it had extra tomato! Then the server seemed annoyed that we were fully checking the order having already found 3 errors. No apology either, sloppy and inexcusable service from an exceptionally rude server on window 3. Never gonna get your 5 stars that way love!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I mean I’m not really sure, the service was extremely slow, although good food. We waited over ten minutes despite being the only customers there for our fast food order?

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Dropped in after the cinema for a Mac. Had three new items, a burger made of a bagel and a chicken sandwich with bacon. Both nice and Monterey Jack cheese dippers. Quite good we thought.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

chairs worn out
the tablets don't work
also I don't like egg in my sausage muffin so I normally ask for extra cheese but they refused. I'm saving them money on a egg I'm sure they can spare a cheese slice .

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank swind0nangel
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

As on the tin. A Mac on the way back from the Cinema. Big Mac and five chicken pieces to share. All fine and good service.

Date of visit: December 2017