1. Looks like a derelict building from the outside.
2. The Entrance is not well sign posted.
3. Only one lift working (I was on the 5th floor)
4. Hotel Renovations going on so a lot of builders around and they do not give the customer the right of way.
5. I was in the lift heading to ground level when a builder with a big Trolley of old rolled up carpet entered the lift pushing me into the corner, it was the builder giving me a long metal pole to hold saying “here hold this” that annoyed me.
6. However I will give the Hotel credit the two ladies on reception were very pleasant and the room I was given was actually very nice and newly decorated.
7. Perfectly located in the town centre.
If I was to provide some advice for management, please ensure the Head Builder provides his/her team with customer service training, as although it’s an outsourced building company that are doing the refurb they are upsetting your customers.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking