All reviews business park great budget hotel continental breakfast free wifi rooms are small colour scheme budget hotels bath and shower good nights sleep comfy bed excellent value for money the ground floor visiting family an overnight stay stayed here for two nights night's sleep double room
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a stopover on our way back from Tunbridge Wells, it was a cheap room but for a reason. The rooms are horribly dated, ours overlooked the car park and it was extremely hot. We did manage to get a fan from reception otherwise we would not have lasted the night there!
There were black hairs around the bath and one of the towels had a very suspicious brown stain!!
The freeview channels are extremely limited and need re-tuning.
The bed was very uncomfortable and we both had a terrible nights sleep ending up getting up early just to leave.
The reception area and restaurant give a completely false impression of how run-down the hotel is.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Campanile S, Front Office Manager at Campanile Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not to your satifaction. If you would like to get in touch directly so we can investigate the matter.
Swindon@campanile.com

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I've stayed at this hotel for 5 months now and though the rooms are utilitarian and functional, they are very clean and adequately comfortable. The staff are all very friendly and helpful; nothing is too much trouble and they will go out of their way to meet your needs if it is at all possible. Special mention must go to George, Cecile and Veronica; they are just brilliant and really nice people. The hotel's jewel in the crown is its restaurant; Head Chef is Maria and she is absolutely outstanding. The food is of a very high quality, perfectly prepared and thoroughly delicious. This alone makes this budget hotel really good value for money. Looking forward to staying here for the next 18 months and cannot recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank stevenbailey2018

Dear Mr Bailey,

See you monday!

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Booked this on the evening I was staying and to be honest I just booked the best price! I was surprised. The hotel is on a car retail park with Audi etc out of the way! Very quiet. The rooms are very small but they manage to pack everything in, that is except the WiFi which you must pay for if you don’t book the hotel direct. The location for visitors to Swindon is perfect. It has a bar which is open until midnight and a restaurant where the last order is 21.45.
It has a varied menu and better than you would expect and very reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly and helpful nothing is too much trouble and they go out of their way to explain things to you!
All in all I am very happy here in the Campanile hotel in Swindon and if you find yourself visiting Swindon I would recommend you stay here! I will next time

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Russell6587

Dear Russell,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad you ahd a good stay with us and hope to welcome you onc again.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

The room was hot and stuffy before midnight. Provision of an electric fan or to allow the window to open wider could solve the problem.
The quality of food provided in breakfast and dinner were meritorious and they are value-for-money.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
2  Thank STam56

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. During the hot weather we provide fan for the roms. Hope you stay again with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Nice bright clean room. Relatively quiet during the night. Pets are allowed (if well behaved) Friendly, helpful staff.
Be careful when you book as you cannot cancel the budget rooms. I found this out recently after having to cancel (had £93 taken from my bank) I found this very unfair as I thought I had given enough notice and my room would have been resold very quickly (bank holiday)
I would be wary of booking in the future hence only 3 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank swattyjm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.