All reviewsbudget hotelbusiness parkcontinental breakfastfree wifirooms are smallcolour schemebath and showergood nights sleepcomfy bedexcellent value for moneythe ground floorstayed here for two nightsan overnight stayvisiting familynight's sleepdouble roomplenty of parking
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The room was hot and stuffy before midnight. Provision of an electric fan or to allow the window to open wider could solve the problem.
The quality of food provided in breakfast and dinner were meritorious and they are value-for-money.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Campanile.com - Louvre Hotels Group
2  Thank STam56
Campanile S, Front Office Manager at Campanile Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. During the hot weather we provide fan for the roms. Hope you stay again with us.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Nice bright clean room. Relatively quiet during the night. Pets are allowed (if well behaved) Friendly, helpful staff.
Be careful when you book as you cannot cancel the budget rooms. I found this out recently after having to cancel (had £93 taken from my bank) I found this very unfair as I thought I had given enough notice and my room would have been resold very quickly (bank holiday)
I would be wary of booking in the future hence only 3 stars.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank swattyjm

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

Arrived at 4am, desk staff were helpful. Staff in the morning were also very helpful and cheery. Room was ok, bathroom a bit tired, but the room as a whole was well maintained. Decent budget hotel- nothing too fancy but I don't expect fancy at £45 a night! Also dog-friendly, which I was impressed with/

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank fionasteel

Dear Fiona,

Thank you for taking the time to review or hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The staff are attentive and friendly which enhanced my stay with this hotel chain. The rooms are clean and they provide an additional kettle, two large towels and a hairdryer. An iron is available upon request. The hotel also boast a large car park on site and have an additional charge for Wi-Fi. There is no air conditioning installed, however a fan is also available from the reception desk. Overall the cost to stay here is reasonable for the service on offer.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DizzyDervish

Dear Sir, madam,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you had a good stay with us and the staff took good care of you.
Hope to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in many hotels of varying grades over the years. This was the first time ever that I have asked for my money back and walked out! The state of repair, cleanliness and smell of the room was totally unacceptable, we even had an ant invasion on the tea tray! My husband had been awake for 19 hours when we checked into the room at 12.15am and more or less fell asleep the moment he sat on the bed, I found it impossible to sleep, the bed was terribly uncomfortable and the dreadful smell overpowering. We rang reception at 7am but they said they were fully booked and couldn't move us until 2pm. As we couldn't even bring ourselves to use the shower, we asked for our 2nd nights stay to be refunded and left. The comment ringing in our ears, that had we have made our complaint the night before they would have rectified it, however, if the hotel was full, I wonder what they would have done?! Will never use this hotel chain again, the whole experience was very distressing and totally upset our plans for the weekend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sian S

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear your stay was not to your satisfaction.