2,597 results
All reviews italian restaurant pizza hut club room victory pub bowling alley upper deck laser quest ice rink leisure park ten pin bowling leisure facilities swimming pool coffee machine great facilities sauna and steam room self service lovely hotel
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff are very friendly and approachable. The room was well equipped and clean. Not sure about the coffee/tea making facilities- I prefer a kettle! Avoids the tea tasting of coffee.

The bar was very busy and a big focus on sport which isn't my thing but all in all an ok stay

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Andrew S, General Manager at Village Hotel Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. Whilst pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay I am sorry that you did not like using our Upper Deck standard for tea and coffee provision. For future visits please do contact us during your stay as we can easily provide you with hot water for your cup of tea.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Good experience and excellent accommodation .The food and service was great. Definitely recommend it to family and friends. Wedding venue was good along the arrangement and tidiness . Good value for money

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew S, General Manager at Village Hotel Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am really pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us whilst attending your friends wedding. I hope on your next visit you will also be able to enjoy our other facilities including Restaurant, Starbucks, Public House, Leisure Club and spa.
Kind regards

Reviewed 22 April 2016

Stayed on Sunday night. Upper deck room was lovely and spacious. The bed was very comfortable. The food at the pub was good and the breakfast was very nice. Enjoyed a dip in the pool and the sauna/steam room/jacuzzi.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for giving us a review. I am delighted that you enjoyed our upgraded bedroom offering and that you had a great nights sleep. Please keep looking out for Village Hotel offers as with 28 hotels in the UK we have a great presence in many popular locations to choose from.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and young daughter stayed at the hotel for 1 night after being emailed an offer. Prior to visiting I bought a 50% off food voucher which I didn't check the date on. It had expired a week before our stay. I emailed the manager who agreed to honour the voucher and added it to our room tab. This was much appreciated. The food we had was lovely. We ate the Italian restaurant. The pool was very nice but a bit cold for the baby. A lovely stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Andrew S, General Manager at Village Hotel Swindon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we were in a position to extend the expiry date of your voucher. I hope that based on your experience you will consider a return visit sometime soon.
Kind regards

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Hotel now needs. a refurbish, looking tired and old fashioned. Colours a bit dull and uninviting. Staff great very warm and welcoming. Missed breakfast, so can't comment on quality but only serving till10.0am on Sunday a bit too early!! Will stay again as so close to designer outlet and Swindon town. Prices just right for girly shopping weekend.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We will be receiving investment later in the year and hopefully this will address your concerns about the hotel being dull and uninviting. Our breakfast opening hours on a Saturday and Sunday are 7.30am until 10.30am so I am unsure why you were informed it was 10am and I will be sharing your feedback with the team in due course.